Francis Ngannou vs Stefan Struve in the works for UFC Fight Night: Stockholm (False)

Why does the UFC hate Stefan Struve Lmao. He's gonna die

Struve by sub
CrH4Z-7WEAAH_SI.jpg
Unless Struve's freakishly long and curled second toe can manage an armbar it's going to be at least two weeks before he will entirely be scraped off Ngannou's fist.

I love this right...Didn't even think of this matchup...Perfect fight for both of there careers right now

then how exactly is it terrible?

Because an undefeated guy can get derailed. They should have given him a top 5 opponent in a title eliminator to potentially get a fresh face fighting for the championship.

Is this fight worse than a cancelled rematch with JDS?

Might be.

People complaining need to understand that Ngannou has only been KOing dudes for four years now. Putting him right up there with the top five isn't a great idea, because the divide between the actually elite HWs and the rest of the division is a huge margin.

Francis keeps ruining people and asking for a quick turnaround, so he's a problem - you need to feed the man, but not more than he can handle; at least not yet anyway.

He'll get his shot soon enough. If he loses to Struve, he probably wasn't ready anyway - so no harm done. I doubt that will happen though.

So basically having potential is better than being proven?
No one knows whether JDS is still title contender material because he appears to have lost a step and only has 1 win in the last 26 months.

I'd rather go with the active fighters riding momentum on some of the longest win streaks in UFC heavyweight history. Streaks that include top 10 wins.

It's like Uriah Faber getting a shot compared to when Cody Garbrandt did.

Struve is gonna end this hype.

Why does the UFC hate Struve so much? didnt he have some serious heart issues? Shouldnt be wanting him to get killed in the octagon by a fucking savage like francis. this fight is ridiculous

Back