Francis Ngannou vs Stefan Struve in the works for UFC Fight Night: Stockholm (False)

Dragov

Black Belt in Boxing under Edmond Tarverdyan
@Blue
Reaction score

Ngannou by KO

Out in the streets they call this murdah.

damn, I called that fight. They still wanna build Ngannou up. I was hoping they'd give him winner of Hunt/Reem or Cain

Another fight that makes no sense. Not surprised anymore.

It'll be nice to see Francis fight someone who he can murder in 30 seconds......

Oh wait....

That's all his guys.

So this means BB vs Hunto or Ubereem

RIP Struve

The UFC has an obsession with making sure Stefan Struve has no braincells left. This fight may do the trick.

Well, Struve hasn't been knocked out in a while...might as well fill his yearly quota early on.

Last edited:
they can't do this. You just can't make jokes about 9/11 like that. Dana should be ashamed.

I think I'm gonna pick the kid. He's a unique challenge cause he's so big. The kid by KO just like against Stipe

Struve by sub
CrH4Z-7WEAAH_SI.jpg

Poor Struve. Unless he magically becomes great at utilizing his reach, he's gonna take a nap.

Pretty stoked about Ngannou's match-ups if he wins this fight. After this one we'll probably see if he's really champ material.

I legit feel bad for Struve. He's gonna get ko'd into oblivion.

Big fan of this fight. No reason to rush Ngannou, Struve isn't that much of a step-down from Arlovski (in 2017, that is), he brings a different skillset to the table and we'll see how Ngannou deals with a much taller guy who is a great grappler with crafty submissions.

Ngannou will probably smoke him, then he can get a top 5 contender. Possibly a title-eliminator.

Awesome co-main event for the Swedes, too.

UFC: "Struve the rematch against JDS is off"

Struve: "Thank fuck. I've only been KOd 9 times and once by JDS already."

UFC: "You are fighting Ngannou"

WTF what does my Cain get.. don't tell me.. that Lewis guy such a waste of a fight.. pff.

Back