Francis Ngannou vs Stefan Struve in the works for UFC Fight Night: Stockholm (False)

The UFC has an obsession with making sure Stefan Struve has no braincells left. This fight may do the trick.

He's endured more head trauma than any other fighter I can think of MMA history. It's a wonder Struve is even still alive.

Derrick Lewis and Francis Ngannou are most deserving of title shots. Not the JDS's or Cains.

Terrible match making. Ngannou will likely KO Struve and no one will be impressed, but Struve is crafty and does have a decent chance of catching Ngannou or getting a sub

Struve by sub
CrH4Z-7WEAAH_SI.jpg
Dat hover hand.

a fight with Rothwell would have made more sense

I can see struve winning this... He's easily the best grappler nganou has fought plus he is a giant which is a challenge in its own right... Hopefully he's a massive underdog so it's worth betting on him

Struve turbocharges his brain damage with yet another spectacular, embarrassing KO loss.

The UFC has an obsession with making sure Stefan Struve has no braincells left. This fight may do the trick.

Yeah it's ridiculous to see his record of who he's been knocked out by. This fight makes no sense, other than filling Ngannous highlight reel

Why would the UFC feed Struve to the Predator......first round finish for Predator.

damn, I called that fight. They still wanna build Ngannou up. I was hoping they'd give him winner of Hunt/Reem or Cain

I like this fight. Struve is ranked and is coming off of two finishes. Yes Ngannou will probably KO him but it does make sense imo.

Back