Francis Ngannou put on muscle when he was able to eat well, look at this before and after Photo

Cool man thanks for those links and sharing this story
no prob, Im thinking of buying some of the comic book lots, but im broke now, I saw a good one for 29 bucks for 70 comics.

A lot of guys say its fun, they enjoy it, one guy said man I spend more than 50 bucks on beer and slot machines might as well have a fun shot at a mystery lot. just gotta check the reviews from buyers if the person is legit or not. Ebay doenst allow fake reviews.

no prob, Im thinking of buying some of the comic book lots, but im broke now, I saw a good one for 29 bucks for 70 comics.

A lot of guys say its fun, they enjoy it, one guy said man I spend more than 50 bucks on beer and slot machines might as well have a fun shot at a mystery lot. just gotta check the reviews from buyers if the person is legit or not. Ebay doenst allow fake reviews.
29 for 70 comics is def a haul, especially if you end up being a fan of all those comics. I'm interested in the comics too. im gonna try doing a lil research on this thing this week...

If I end up bidding on one I'll let you know if there's anything good inside... or if you end up purchasing before me let me know if you pull anything crazy

At 6'4.5 & having to cut to make 265lbs= steroids. Lebron james is the biggest freak athlete probably ever & he's like 6'8 250-260 currently. Ngannou is bigger but 3-4inches shorter? Get outa here with that.

Perhaps but the have totally different builds. I fished with this Norwegian guy that was just naturally a big guy and was strong as ox. He played high level college football for a while. Just from working long hours commercial fishing he put on muscle big time.

Look how thin he was in 2011, compared to now, also reminds me of Sammy Sosa, Sosa said when he was in the Dominican Republic they didnt have enough protein to help him build muscle or flinstones vitamins, but when he came to the USA he was able to afford good foods and flinstones vitamins and was able to get the nutrition his body needed that he was deprived growing up

He got that BALCO diet

Back