Francis Ngannou put on muscle when he was able to eat well, look at this before and after Photo

At 6'4.5 & having to cut to make 265lbs= steroids. Lebron james is the biggest freak athlete probably ever & he's like 6'8 250-260 currently. Ngannou is bigger but 3-4inches shorter? Get outa here with that.
"Lebron James is a dork"
Chael P Sonnen

Also this:
I never thought Ngannou's body was amazing......I mean he is not super muscular or anything..He also isn't super shredded.

He does have muscle and somewhat abs...but his fat percentage is like 12-15%..........He also isn't every wide at all.

Not impressed.
Yeah... there are biggers guys than him. Bigfoot, Lesnar are naturally bigger. Ubereem would have made Ngannou look like a LHW.

I never thought Ngannou's body was amazing......I mean he is not super muscular or anything..He also isn't super shredded.

He does have muscle and somewhat abs...but his fat percentage is like 12-15%..........He also isn't every wide at all.

Not impressed.
Not super muscular? Dude is fucking strong as shit. Either a bad troll or you have never lifted a weight in your life

Not super muscular? Dude is fucking strong as shit. Either a bad troll or you have never lifted a weight in your life
I never said he wasnt strong...I said he doesnt look like a super human body builder like sherdoggers try to say.

He is big, but he doesnt have wide lats/shoulders.....he isnt shredded at all, he has a healthy layer of fat, but because he has abs, people think he is like 5 % bodyfat LMFAO

I never said he wasnt strong...I said he doesnt look like a super human body builder like sherdoggers try to say.

He is big, but he doesnt have wide lats/shoulders.....he isnt shredded at all, he has a healthy layer of fat, but because he has abs, people think he is like 5 % bodyfat LMFAO
For being the size he is, and being around 10-12% bodyfat, you could say he's shredded. His muscle is all power, not the bloated slow twitch muscle that bodybuilders have.

Look how thin he was in 2011, compared to now, also reminds me of Sammy Sosa, Sosa said when he was in the Dominican Republic they didnt have enough protein to help him build muscle or flinstones vitamins, but when he came to the USA he was able to afford good foods and flinstones vitamins and was able to get the nutrition his body needed that he was deprived growing up

I am not one to casually throw around HGH allegations, but it looks like his skull has thickened considerably, in addition to his physique.

In all fairness, added muscle would probably detract from Lebron's basketball ability (I assume he emphasizes agility and endurance over raw power). If his goal was to get bigger, I'm sure he could. He is already massive by basketball player standards.

It's pretty commonly known in NBA circles that Lebron plays at around 280.

Same for Overeem. Once he could afford horse meat the guy became Uber. Now he's in the US where butchering horses for meat is frowned on and he's apparently replaced it with fast food. It's all about that diet. :D

Who cares? When he proves his cardio, he will once again be worthy of debate

Are they in good condition? My friend back in 2003 sent his griffey jr rookie to get graded and the company never sent it back messed up. Later he found out someone in the post office stole it.

Primo. He has Sammy Sosa, McGuire, all the rookie cards from the guys in the steroid era

Look how thin he was in 2011, compared to now, also reminds me of Sammy Sosa, Sosa said when he was in the Dominican Republic they didnt have enough protein to help him build muscle or flinstones vitamins, but when he came to the USA he was able to afford good foods and flinstones vitamins and was able to get the nutrition his body needed that he was deprived growing up

Reminds you of Sammy Sosa? That line makes me question whether you’re serious lmao. You do know Sosa was a steroids abuser, right?

Reminds you of Sammy Sosa? That line makes me question whether you’re serious lmao. You do know Sosa was a steroids abuser, right?

Between that and the “Flinstones vitamins” I’m pretty sure that was his point. I think?

Between that and the “Flinstones vitamins” I’m pretty sure that was his point. I think?
Lmao got it. My eyes rolled into the back of my head with the Sosa line and I kinda skipped the rest.

MacArthur sure did smoke a big ass corn cobb.

Primo. He has Sammy Sosa, McGuire, all the rookie cards from the guys in the steroid era
Man card and comic collecting was my addiction, you ever buy one of those ebay sports cards bags? People who buy out unpaid storage units out bid and wind up with a million sports cards or comics sometimes these people have no clue about cards or comics so they just pack random cards and ship them to you for like fifty bucks on ebay its hit or miss but fun surprise sometimes, some guy got a box of unopened basketball wax packs and pulled a Jordan rookie. I think its worth like 75 thousand.Thats luck only paid fifty bucks for five unopened boxes of sports cards.

Sammy was so willowy as a rookie. I'm sure added nutrition and age put on size, but he was definitely on gear too.

Man card and comic collecting was my addiction, you ever buy one of those ebay sports cards bags? People who buy out unpaid storage units out bid and wind up with a million sports cards or comics sometimes these people have no clue about cards or comics so they just pack random cards and ship them to you for like fifty bucks on ebay its hit or miss but fun surprise sometimes, some guy got a box of unopened basketball wax packs and pulled a Jordan rookie. I think its worth like 75 thousand.Thats luck only paid fifty bucks for five unopened boxes of sports cards.

Wow that's amazing. Hang onto that one. I wish I had kept all my sports cards and comics

I am not one to casually throw around HGH allegations, but it looks like his skull has thickened considerably, in addition to his physique.

It's pretty commonly known in NBA circles that Lebron plays at around 280.

Lebron without a question is on peds

there arent many horses in africa... just saying, look into it

Back