Francis Ngannou put on muscle when he was able to eat well, look at this before and after Photo

Lebron without a question is on peds

Oh of course. The NBA has by far the most lax testing of any major league. They cover their asses by claiming basically that PEDs do not help you play basketball therefore there is no reason to test. For whatever reason lots of gullible basketball fans buy this.

there arent many horses in africa... just saying, look into it

Zebras are part of the horse family.

titanic-ship-sinks-boston-journal-newspaper-0416-1912.jpg

d256d6de8c9ddd65424fb9ef0310c9e7.jpg
I was on that boat goddamn mexicans sunk it

Oh of course. The NBA has by far the most lax testing of any major league. They cover their asses by claiming basically that PEDs do not help you play basketball therefore there is no reason to test. For whatever reason lots of gullible basketball fans buy this.

Zebras are part of the horse family.

Chris Paul, president of the players union, denied HGH testing and more stringent testing overall.
Remember how skinny lebron got after he left Miami to go back to Cleveland, supposedly on a low carb diet?

I also wanted to add if Francis was on some African elephant meat he'd be as big as Bobby Lashley but taller 'cause of his height

Lebron without a question is on peds

The good shit too. The best kind whatever it may be. Not the regular, cheap, dirty shit most mma fighters get busted for.

In other words... “A+ level” supplements.

The good shit too. The best kind whatever it may be. Not the regular, cheap, dirty shit most mma fighters get busted for.

In other words... “A+ level” supplements.

Absofuckinglutley. Next level designer BALCO type shit.

Wow that's amazing. Hang onto that one. I wish I had kept all my sports cards and comics
yeah when you are a kid you dont know about MINT condition lol, I used to read all my comics and play with my sports cards so the edges were frayed, if I knew about quality I wouln't have handled my cards as a 10 year old with chocolate covered fingers lol

yeah when you are a kid you dont know about MINT condition lol, I used to read all my comics and play with my sports cards so the edges were frayed, if I knew about quality I wouln't have handled my cards as a 10 year old with chocolate covered fingers lol

Dude I'm old enough to remember when the nice mylar hard plastic coming book protectors first came out. That was reserved for first issue or special collector items.

Yeah this is a common excuse from whoever’s in charge of an athletes pr team use to explain why their guy got muscular out of no where.

It sounds convincing enough to the ignorant general public.

It’s bullshit. Francis wasn’t starving on a daily basis and nobody gets that jacked just because they’re eating a lot.

I’m not saying he’s cycling either. He might be and I wouldn’t doubt he UFC’ would cover it up. Just look at how they helped Brock get around the testing pool.

Just saying, Sammy Sosa is full of shit and Manny Pacquiao used the same bullshit excuse.

Man card and comic collecting was my addiction, you ever buy one of those ebay sports cards bags? People who buy out unpaid storage units out bid and wind up with a million sports cards or comics sometimes these people have no clue about cards or comics so they just pack random cards and ship them to you for like fifty bucks on ebay its hit or miss but fun surprise sometimes, some guy got a box of unopened basketball wax packs and pulled a Jordan rookie. I think its worth like 75 thousand.Thats luck only paid fifty bucks for five unopened boxes of sports cards.
Are you talking about his rookie star team bag or the 86 fleer boxes?

He bought those boxes on eBay? Was this recently? Cause that's just fuckin insane

Trading card maket these days is booming... but it's a fuckin cesspool

Rarely, you'll run into an actual collector. Most of the time their just "investors" "pumpers" and scammers

Pretty ripped on 2011 as well, i do think he put on weight with the Badr Hari diet

Are you talking about his rookie star team bag or the 86 fleer boxes?

He bought those boxes on eBay? Was this recently? Cause that's just fuckin insane

Trading card maket these days is booming... but it's a fuckin cesspool

Rarely, you'll run into an actual collector. Most of the time their just "investors" "pumpers" and scammers

I think it was the Fleer? and you can find them on Ebay, its usually some people who make a living off buying out Storage units.

When people fail to pay the rent on their storage unit, they get put up for auction, a grip of people go there start bidding without a clue whats inside

There is some guy who happen to buy a storage unit that happen to have a sports and comic collector stores cards in there unopened boxes the guy who bid decide just to sell lots for 50 to 75 bucks, and wax packs and boxes he said he has no clue and just wanted to sell as many as possible.

everything was random, he would just stuff several units in boxes and sell them. some people got lucky

here is an example of a mystery box Ebay lot, the seller just puts random comics usually the seller buys out a storage unit and has no clue so he will just put random stuff in it

I think it was the Fleer? and you can find them on Ebay, its usually some people who make a living off buying out Storage units.

When people fail to pay the rent on their storage unit, they get put up for auction, a grip of people go there start bidding without a clue whats inside

There is some guy who happen to buy a storage unit that happen to have a sports and comic collector stores cards in there unopened boxes the guy who bid decide just to sell lots for 50 to 75 bucks, and wax packs and boxes he said he has no clue and just wanted to sell as many as possible.

everything was random, he would just stuff several units in boxes and sell them. some people got lucky

here is an example of a mystery box Ebay lot, the seller just puts random comics usually the seller buys out a storage unit and has no clue so he will just put random stuff in it

Ohhh so your friend didn't even know the boxes were 86 fleer and basically just went in gambling?

How many jordans did he end up pulling?

If there is a god then god must have awarded him because a sealed box of 86 fleer goes for about 30 to 50g

Any chance you can find out the eBay sellers name your friend bought from?

Most likely scammers are doing the same exact thing... I'm interested in bidding on one of these mystery boxes, but want to make sure it's from a legit seller

Ohhh so your friend didn't even know the boxes were 86 fleer and basically just went in gambling?

How many jordans did he end up pulling?

If there is a god then god must have awarded him because a sealed box of 86 fleer goes for about 30 to 50g

Any chance you can find out the eBay sellers name your friend bought from?

Most likely scammers are doing the same exact thing... I'm interested in bidding on one of these mystery boxes, but want to make sure it's from a legit seller

I have no clue man, it wasn't my friend it was some guy on a forum a few years ago he said he was going to upload the break to youtube, I just stumbled across the thread because I was searching about these Ebay mystery lots and a lot of people said they do it for fun and they are real cards and many times people just buy out storage units, you go on Ebay and find these mystery lots, the guy selling them had over a million cards from a storage unit that was unpaid and had no clue

he said you will get several unopened boxes of wax packs, foil packs, you can do your own box breaks they are completely random

Here are a few I just typed a search in ebay you can find them just search and study if you are willing to buy a lot, im pretty sure you have to really read the reviews and search up the sellers history, if they got a good review and stars you could take a shot on a lot
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESTATE-LIQ...828306?hash=item3ae0a22e92:g:3JkAAOSwol5Y1SDD

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GREAT-LOT-...838128267?epid=1431951066&hash=item2a1acada8b

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESTATE-LIQ...100325?hash=item4b1c1b5465:g:ZUMAAOSwKoRZamoL

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-LOT-O...m=273141118263&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-LOT-O...m=220810813216&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

I have no clue man, it wasn't my friend it was some guy on a forum a few years ago he said he was going to upload the break to youtube, I just stumbled across the thread because I was searching about these Ebay mystery lots and a lot of people said they do it for fun and they are real cards and many times people just buy out storage units, you go on Ebay and find these mystery lots, the guy selling them had over a million cards from a storage unit that was unpaid and had no clue

he said you will get several unopened boxes of wax packs, foil packs, you can do your own box breaks they are completely random

Here are a few I just typed a search in ebay you can find them just search and study if you are willing to buy a lot, im pretty sure you have to really read the reviews and search up the sellers history, if they got a good review and stars you could take a shot on a lot
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESTATE-LIQ...828306?hash=item3ae0a22e92:g:3JkAAOSwol5Y1SDD

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GREAT-LOT-...838128267?epid=1431951066&hash=item2a1acada8b

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESTATE-LIQ...100325?hash=item4b1c1b5465:g:ZUMAAOSwKoRZamoL

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-LOT-OF-3000-Baseball-Cards-1970s-2000s-400-Rookies-Free-Shipping/273141118263?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=2&asc=52473&meid=8bfe3c71b7294dfe8f2efaa808b24cee&pid=100005&rk=4&rkt=12&mehot=pp&sd=132462910067&itm=273141118263&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-LOT-OF-3-000-BASEBALL-CARDS-BASEBALL-CARD-COLLECTION-OVER-220-LOTS-SOLD/220810813216?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=52473&meid=fdc5a65843514b0e9f3597f571da7103&pid=100005&rk=6&rkt=12&mehot=pp&sd=273141118263&itm=220810813216&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
Cool man thanks for those links and sharing this story

Back