Frampton vs Santa Cruz part 2

Can anyone tell me why the WBC is always awarding Diamond Belts in non-WBC fights?

Didn't they already award Santa Cruz one for his fight with Kiko Martinez, how many Diamond Belts can one guy have?! {<huh}

That being said, im very excited for this card. Two great fights I wanna watch.

Can anyone tell me why the WBC is always awarding Diamond Belts in non-WBC fights?

Didn't they already award Santa Cruz one for his fight with Kiko Martinez, how many Diamond Belts can one guy have?! {<huh}

Ask fat dan, he's queen b

I thought that belt was an honorary one that is given when a fight is between elite guys

Anyway , big time excited for this fight , I have a felling LSC is going win

I thought that belt was an honorary one that is given when a fight is between elite guys

Anyway , big time excited for this fight , I have a felling LSC is going win

I know that, which is why I'm wondering why they giving it in non-WBC fights?

And for all the PR/publicity nonsense the WBC does to get its name out, why doesn't other bodies do the same?

trsb_click.gif

should be another great scrap, decent card as well

I'd like to see more fights aired though, i used to really like watching the under card fights with prospects on them

should be another great scrap, decent card as well

I'd like to see more fights aired though, i used to really like watching the under card fights with prospects on them

It's Showtime at 10PM EST, but the undercard is on Showtime Extreme at 8PM EST. Showtime Boxing has been doing that for a while (few years?) now, and I love it. Helped propel them past HBO Boxing, IMO.

I thought the first fight was closer than the scores but Frampton surprised me not sure who to pick but I see this fight going to a rubber match

Really looking forward to this, tonight. I think I will be around by 8PM EST to catch the prelims on ShoEx, even.

As far as Frampton/LSC II, I feel like there is no way to lose with the work rate of these two.

Really looking forward to this, tonight. I think I will be around by 8PM EST to catch the prelims on ShoEx, even.

As far as Frampton/LSC II, I feel like there is no way to lose with the work rate of these two.

I have Showtime but not showex. Blah

I'm jacked for this card. We have have a great chance to see a quality scrap.

That sucks, I thought they were kind of a package, now. I get like a handful of Showtime channels.
Family jawing about going out to eat but the girls just went to the mall for something. I hope they don't roll back (they will) at 8 ready to go down the street and eat somewhere.
Honestly, I'll be surprised if we don't see a very good fight (or two).

Anyone else thinking theres gonna be a stoppage tonight? Usually in rematches for fights like the first Curz-Frampton fight, they tend to end in stoppage victories. Martinez-Williams is one off the top of my head.

Couple of blue chip prospects coming up.

Its on Sho Extreme.

Reminder: The Lee Selby fight has been canceleld

Nice movement by Olvera early.

Rd 1- 10-9 Olvera
Nice angles.

Counter left to the temple stunned Olvera.

Rd 2- 10-9 Taylor
Hurt him.

Back