ShoEx-

JWW- Josh Taylor-Alfonso Olvera
SMW- David Benavidez-Sherali Mamajonov

1/28 5 PST/ 6 MST/ 7 CST/ 8 EST ShoEx.
7 PST/ 8 MST/ 9 CST/ 10 EST Showtime.

Last edited:
Pumped !!!!!

Let's do this again

Frampton impressed me last time out despite me giving the fight narrowly to Santa Cruz. It's hard to predict anything other than a repeat of a very close and damn good fight. Garcia/Zlaticanin should be very interesting, as well. We'll see if Garcia still has it, and if he looks impressive, it could make for some very interesting fights down the line.

I got Santa Cruz, Mikey Garcia, Lee Selby.
Lets go.

Honestly, this fight card might be underrated. Could be an exceptional night of fights. I do know all of Ireland cares a lot about it (NI and the Republic). There are a lot of people who begrudgingly like McGregor despite him being a cunt because he represents the island. Frampton is actually a likable human being.

Thats a good card, love to see Frampton and Santa Cruz go at it again.
First fight was fireworks.

Should be a close contest that Frampton wins a little more comfortable than last time, praying no draw or LSC win, because they don't need a 3rd fight, it's an illusion the best is fighting the best, the real best is being avoided. It's a good fight, sad it's got a black cloud of Rigo.

Can't wait to see what Mikey has for us, and if he talks Loma at all (assuming he wins big, or wins at all)

I thought that LSC was kind of catching on to Frampton's style and timing in the latter half of the first fight. So I think he will do better as a result in the re-match and it will be even closer if he doesn't drop most of the first few rounds again. I'm going to have to put a few bucks on LSC as an underdog at +150 or better and the draw prop too.

This is going to be a great card, and it's going up against rather poor UFC and HBO cards in opposition. I hope it does well ratings wise, 'cause this could be something special.

Awesome.
Frampton fought the perfect fight, can he repeat?
Interesting to see Mikey after the lay-off.
Selby is my boy.

I thought that LSC was kind of catching on to Frampton's style and timing in the latter half of the first fight. So I think he will do better as a result in the re-match and it will be even closer if he doesn't drop most of the first few rounds again. I'm going to have to put a few bucks on LSC as an underdog at +150 or better and the draw prop too.

i have no idea why people would be laying the juice when the first fight was close and pretty much everyone agrees that the rematch will be just as close.

there should be a very good chance to middle or freeroll lcs sometime during the fight if you buy him now

Frampton has the better boxing brain so I think he wins more clearly this time.

In interviews he's said he's got more tools than LSC, and I believe he's correct.

Will be a great fight

Man this fight is around the corner
Gonna be pretty much a busy weekend for both of us

You guys putting money on this fight ?

I bet Framptom the first go around, but I haven't checked the odds for this one. It's about as even a matchup as can be made, so if there is a disparity in the line, I'll put down something small.

Maybe a couple bucks on a draw as well.

I actually am gonna take LSC on this one. Frampton was impressive but he essentially had to fight a perfect fight and i thought he barely won. Dont see him repeating

I though so as well actually. cruz seemed to be catching him more and more as the rounds went on. He cant statt slow again. Has to go out there and take it to him right away. But i think he pulls it off

The best thing about fights like this is that it forces two high level guys to adapt to each other and it boosts their development.

I don't think there's a lot Santa Cruz can do differently. I think Frampton beats him again.

Back