For Honor

Enjoying it so far. The campaign is light but I think by the time I'm done with all the chapters, I can unlock all the heroes. I'm debating on whether to train a bit more with bots or just dive in headfirst into the mp. I'm still wrapping my mind around the controls, timing, and when to defend or push.
I tried the BETA and the control scheme felt wonky to me but watching a guy play the SP on YouTube and I'll buy this once it drops a bit in price. I have Wildlands and ME3 to pay for here soon.

Sometime teammates suck and leave u to fight 2 on 1

Played the open beta and was hooked on the gameplay but the game is $60, there's DLC you have to pay for, and there's micro transactions. No thanks.

I tried the BETA and the control scheme felt wonky to me but watching a guy play the SP on YouTube and I'll buy this once it drops a bit in price. I have Wildlands and ME3 to pay for here soon.

I had to break out of my Dark Souls mentality of just rolling away from attacks. There are tutorial vids, bots modes and moves lists in the game. I feel myself getting better the more I play against actual players but the bots are no joke in this game, too.

Played the open beta and was hooked on the gameplay but the game is $60, there's DLC you have to pay for, and there's micro transactions. No thanks.

Incorrect about the DLC and welcome to online gaming in 2017. I much prefer microtransactions in games versus having pay to play online like with consoles.

All DLC is free meaning new maps, modes and cosmetics. The season pass gives holders 7 day exclusivity and heroes are unlocked right away. One hero costs 500 steel to unlock and after completing the very short tutorials and 2/3 of the sp campaign, I unlocked all the heroes.

Incorrect about the DLC and welcome to online gaming in 2017. I much prefer microtransactions in games versus having pay to play online like with consoles.

All DLC is free meaning new maps, modes and cosmetics. The season pass gives holders 7 day exclusivity and heroes are unlocked right away. One hero costs 500 steel to unlock and after completing the very short tutorials and 2/3 of the sp campaign, I unlocked all the heroes.

Nope, they have a season pass(all future DLC) for $20 or you can pay for it as it comes out. As for the micro transactions, those are acceptable in F2P games because that's how the company makes it's money. In a premium game you pay all that as the $60 to buy the game. Ubisoft instead went with all of the above, you buy the game($60), you pay for DLC($20 or as it comes out) and you pay for all the little cosmetic upgrades(microtransactions). I'm going to vote with my money and not do any of those because fuck them.

Lol, no. The season pass is like what they did for Rainbow Six: Siege. You get 7 days exclusive time for new heroes (which everyone can unlock later), an xp buff (big deal) and some extra gear/loot crates (which can be earned in game using the in-game currency). All new maps, modes and new gear will be released for free. Hey, if you're not interested in the game, that's cool. But at least post facts.

Also lol at the "just play Mount and Blade" posts from before. That game was a fucking disaster without mods and is a perfect example of Euro jank. And I love Euro jank rpgs.

Lol, no. The season pass is like what they did for Rainbow Six: Siege. You get 7 days exclusive time for new heroes (which everyone can unlock later), an xp buff (big deal) and some extra gear/loot crates (which can be earned in game using the in-game currency). All new maps, modes and new gear will be released for free. Hey, if you're not interested in the game, that's cool. But at least post facts.

Also lol at the "just play Mount and Blade" posts from before. That game was a fucking disaster without mods and is a perfect example of Euro jank. And I love Euro jank rpgs.
I asked Ubisoft what the season pass was and their response was it was for all future DLC. Do you have a link to what you're saying because that would be a huge improvement as to what they told me.

I asked Ubisoft what the season pass was and their response was it was for all future DLC. Do you have a link to what you're saying because that would be a huge improvement as to what they told me.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...pass-is-taking-the-rainbow-six-siege-approach

Trust me, if the season pass was the only way to play new heroes and modes, I wouldn't have bought the game either. If you're playing on PC, Uplay keys can be purchased for around $35~45.

is anyone else having network issues on ps4? keep having to wait on network and getting booted from games.... its not my internet btw I have strong net

this game is already the biggest fail of 2017....no dedicated server rly? 30$ to unlcok skills tree? wow pay 2 win over a 60$ base game fuck this shit

this game is already the biggest fail of 2017....no dedicated server rly? 30$ to unlcok skills tree? wow pay 2 win over a 60$ base game fuck this shit
If you wanted everything at launch that should be included in the $60 it was $130. I almost bought it until I saw that.

If you wanted everything at launch that should be included in the $60 it was $130. I almost bought it until I saw that.
yea crazy i didnt purchase the game but one of my facebook friend did and he asked for a refund after 9/10 game game deconnected before the end Ubisoft is a fraud

is anyone else having network issues on ps4? keep having to wait on network and getting booted from games.... its not my internet btw I have strong net

I'm on PC but try restarting your router. I was getting red NAT but a restart fixed it. Might help.

Neither of you two above have played the full game so your opinion is moot. $130 for what should have been included? Please inform me where this magical $70 of gameplay suddenly disappeared? Pay to win? Bullshit. Winning requires actual skill and knowledge of the combat mechanics. The feats you are talking about can be completely unlocked by playing the game or if you're a sucker, paying money. These feats aren't going to give you an advantage over a competent player. You guys gotta stop spewing bullshit similar to this trash I've seen some reviews out there saying ("serious grind to unlock characters" = completely false. All characters are playable from the start, unlocking is used for customizing heroes and takes maybe 2 hours).

I'll take this supposed "pay to win" over the playerbase being segmented by ridiculously overpriced map packs from COD and BF.

Those saying it's pay to win or pay to unlock characters are full of shit. I don't know why people make shit up about a game they haven't or won't play.

The stuff that it you can either buy or grind to get are superficial things like color schemes or helmet additions. The cost of those is quite high compared to the money you make from playing so you will have to play a lot.

Not enough mention, in all the complaining, of the actual game play.. which is the most important thing.

Let's get this topic back on track. What heroes are you guys playing? I've been sticking to Raider and Warlord while repping the Vikings faction. I really love playing both characters but I think I'm starting to prefer the warlord. His combos are a bit easier to pull off and it's awesome headbutting someone off a tower.

I like the Brawl mode 2v2 a lot because most people are respectful duelers. 4v4 Elimination is fun too but ganking seems to be a higher priority for people. I can't tell how many times I've been locked in a few close duels with other playesr and then a Peacekeeper or Orochi comes storming in to backstab me. Lame. Once that happens, the gloves are off for the next round.

I love when teammates leave me to take on 2 enemies by myself. lol

I love when teammates leave me to take on 2 enemies by myself. lol

Revenge mode! Block, block and try to pop it when one of them strikes. In the Dominion mode, I find most people don't bother reviving teammates at all :/. Last game I played, I had more revives than the entire 7 other players combined. I do love it when someone on your team says Dominion is not "deathmatch you dumbfucks" and then is in last place on the scoreboard, lol.

Mount & Blade is such an amazing game. I thought you were just saying people should post facts.

Hope Mount and Blade 2 doesn't fail this hard

How could it? It's gonna be just like Warband but with WAY better seiges and menus. Shits gonna own so hard. I'm gonna build a new pc for it. Also the battle troop control is way better also.

Edit: also

Back