For Honor

I don't think the player base will survive long either.

They should just make it Free to play. Would probably do a lot better in that regard.
They already have a gold coin and RNG pack system in place anyway.

Last edited:
This got boring real fast. The fighting mechanics suck, it's like Gears Of War with swords.

what??? the fighting mechanics are awesome and theyre the highlight of every positive review on the game.

i dont get the hate at all. put about 10 hours in over the weekend. had an absolute blast. the fighting mechanics are awesome. winning a fight is so damn satisfying and the fighting is tense as fuck.

I don't think the player base will survive long either.

They should just make it Free to play. Would probably do a lot better in that regard.
They already have a gold coin and RNG pack system in place anyway.
If they treat it like how they have rainbow six siege I think it will have decent player base if they just keep adding on to add More faction down the road like Persians or Romans

what??? the fighting mechanics are awesome and theyre the highlight of every positive review on the game.

Right because the fastest to click up, down, right or left on the right stick is great fighting mechanics!

This game was a major letdown.

Right because the fastest to click up, down, right or left on the right stick is great fighting mechanics!

This game was a major letdown.

lol you can literally break any games fighting down to a simplistic series of button presses guy...

'right because the fastest to click left trigger to bring up the scope and right trigger to fire is great shooting mechanics!' - every fps ever made

sorry you got pwned out there on the battlefield

lol you can literally break any games fighting down to a simplistic series of button presses guy...

'right because the fastest to click left trigger to bring up the scope and right trigger to fire is great shooting mechanics!' - every fps ever made

sorry you got pwned out there on the battlefield

I actually didn't get owned, that's your bullshit response to me not liking the same thing you did. I did pretty decent since I did both tutorials but the whole blocking thing is just not fun and the movement is clunky like Gears Of War.

Seems like most of the responses are negative so it's you who's in the minority. This game was a letdown as I was really interested before.

If they treat it like how they have rainbow six siege I think it will have decent player base if they just keep adding on to add More faction down the road like Persians or Romans

Yep. Everyone said RSS was going to bomb but it is a big hit and has had a very healthy and active community for over a year. I expect the same for For Honor if they stick to a similar plan. The gameplay is classic easy to play, hard to master.

I actually didn't get owned, that's your bullshit response to me not liking the same thing you did. I did pretty decent since I did both tutorials but the whole blocking thing is just not fun and the movement is clunky like Gears Of War.

Seems like most of the responses are negative so it's you who's in the minority. This game was a letdown as I was really interested before.

Movement SHOULD feel clunky, you're a giant fucking warrior clad in armor. This isn't God of War dude.

{<huh}

You're a fucking fanboy, I get it now. Have a good one

I'm a fan boy of a game that has been out for 1 day and no predecessors?

You're a 250 pound warrior clad in fucking armor. You want your character to dance with the lightness of wind? Like wtf are you saying?

I'm a fan boy of a game that has been out for 1 day and no predecessors?

You're a 250 pound warrior clad in fucking armor. You want your character to dance with the lightness of wind? Like wtf are you saying?

You're a fan boy because you can't seem to handle the fact that I and many others do not enjoy the shitty fighting mechanics and movement in this game. Your first response was to question if I'm serious and then your second one was to make it seem like I suck and that's why I didn't enjoy it..

A fan boy is what you are. Go to the Reddit section for this game and you will be in heaven where they down vote any negative opinion and up vote all the memes and praises. You're obviously way too soft to handle real opinions.

Wtf am I saying? This game is garbage and the movement and fighting mechanics are god awful. That doesn't mean that they should move like fast sprinters, that means I think it absolutely sucks. Stop reaching, it doesn't get you anywhere.

You're a fan boy because you can't seem to handle the fact that I and many others do not enjoy the shitty fighting mechanics and movement in this game. Your first response was to question if I'm serious and then your second one was to make it seem like I suck and that's why I didn't enjoy it..

A fan boy is what you are. Go to the Reddit section for this game and you will be in heaven where they down vote any negative opinion and up vote all the memes and praises. You're obviously way too soft to handle real opinions.

Wtf am I saying? This game is garbage and the movement and fighting mechanics are god awful. That doesn't mean that they should move like fast sprinters, that means I think it absolutely sucks. Stop reaching, it doesn't get you anywhere.
sorry buddy youre projecting your own shitty opinion of the game onto everyone else. Those that are finding problems with the game are still praising the fighting mechanics, because they're awesome. Sorry you feel like you should be able to glide like a ballerina when you're clad in plate mail armor?

You sucked at a game. Now you bash it. We get it.

Enjoying it so far. The campaign is light but I think by the time I'm done with all the chapters, I can unlock all the heroes. I'm debating on whether to train a bit more with bots or just dive in headfirst into the mp. I'm still wrapping my mind around the controls, timing, and when to defend or push.

I feel like an end boss sitting at a control point waiting for somebody to try to fuck with it. Pretty sweet.

Back