Floyd on fighting MMA: "I'm not a f***in degenerate"

Fuck Floyd. Tenshin is looking sharp with the fists, hoping and praying...

tenor.gif

And that's only going to happen once MMA fighters stop calling him out.
Fair enough but 10 years ago he wouldn't even fathom any of this MMA bullshit and none would be calling him out if it wasn't for the circus fight where he toyed with McGregor. We all knew Floyd would never fight in mma to begin with. If I recall he's just as responsible. He likes being the center of attention and doesn't have much of a boxing career left at this point so it makes sense to me.

Translation. Floyd knows he’ll get his ass beat in a mma fight. He needs to stick to boxing matches and boxing exhibitions.

Everybody should shut up about Floyd in the MMA forum.

I don't like it, but he's the biggest name in MMA

Also was it not the UFC that kept beating the drum about Rousey beating the shit out of Floyd, over and over and over again.

He sounds like a bitch there.

You have a point lol

I am exagerrating. Also edited the post.

Floyd is a DIVA and obsessed with attention. A lot of ex fighters crave the attention and they miss it when they retire. It's like a drug to them.

Tenshin is fast as fuck but he doesn't move his head off the center once.

I would literally give one of my testicles to see Mayweather get flatlined. I’ve never wanted to see anyone get KO’d so bad. I could die in peace.

Translation: "If these MMA promoters want to throw money at me to box in a ring, why not?"

Fuck it, tell him whatever he needs to hear to get him in the cage with Edson Barboza, spinning wheel kick his fucking head off and each Sherdogger can just donate $10 towards Floyds extra money.

Mystic Lockard predicts that Conor will destroy Floyd inside the octagon in the year 2020. It'll mark the final time we ever see Mayweather compete in combat sports anywhere. Can't wait!

Why does Floyd need to fight at all anymore? What more is there to prove and what more is there to gain?
If u sit at home burning 100$ bills by after one, u probably still wont burn as much as floyd.

cant respect any fighter that has a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: haircut like Tehsin, no matter how good he is.

As the wise man said " If you have a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: haircut-you are a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"

Floyd gonna Floyd.

He’s a safe fighter.

He figured out how to exploit the boxing ruleset cause he’s very small and fast.

He’s the kinda guy that plays one computer game only and found a coding error in it and exploits it claiming he is the best and won’t ever try anything new.

I’d respect him more if he had balls, but sadly he doesn’t. So I don’t worry about him.

I guess if he wants to play it safe that’s his business.

Sounds like Tenshin can kick Floyd but Rizin would have to pay him more. It would be hilarious if he waits till round 3 and catches Floyd with a head kick KO.

Why does Floyd need to fight at all anymore? What more is there to prove and what more is there to gain?
what else will he do? He loves the attention and being "the a-side".

Hope Tenshin fucking floors him

Back