Floyd on fighting MMA: "I'm not a f***in degenerate"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
On McGregor and Nurmagomedov still talking about him
“I’m the face of just combat sports period. Whether it’s boxing or MMA, I’m the face of it all. … I’m not even worried about those guys. Conor McGregor, he already know what happened with that. Khabib running his mouth. He wants to get in there, I’ll take care of him, too.”

On a potential fight vs. Nurmagomedov
“If it happens, it happens. If it don’t, I’m still going to have a great life.”

On fighting MMA with special rules
“Everything is always on my times. I’m the A-side always. I’m not going to fight in an MMA ring. If I do fight in a MMA ring, boxing only. Everything is my rules, it’s my way. I worked hard to put myself in the position that I call all the shots, simple and plain. He may be a kickboxer, but he got to abide by my rules, simple and plain. And if he raises his feet, it’s in the contract, I get some more money.”

On fighting pure MMA
“I’m not a (expletive) degenerate. I’m not going into nobody else’s cage and do what they do. I would’ve did that from the beginning. I’m a boxer. Floyd Mayweather is a boxer. And if anybody wants to compete against me or fight against me, it’s in the cage. Simple and plain.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/floyd...-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-rizin-exhbition

Media should just shut up about it and ignore Floyd. He's boring anyway.

Why does Floyd need to fight at all anymore? What more is there to prove and what more is there to gain?

He's calling people who go to other sports for money (conor) degenerate not MMA.

Why does Floyd need to fight at all anymore? What more is there to prove and what more is there to gain?

I honestly think at this point Floyd has fun pissing people off and making them salty. He doesn't have anything to prove but I think he isn't ready to completely retire and disappear from the media's spotlight because he enjoys it

Floyd Mayweather is a boxer. And if anybody wants to compete against me or fight against me, it’s in the cage. Simple and plain.”
ahem...wonder if it's a typo or Floyd is really not that smart

Last edited:
Spotlight and moneys. He probably is still training boxing anyway, although not in professional mode. So why not fight some bums who bring in fame and money without risking any damage.

Simple and plain.

So people don't stop talking about him. It's part of his personality

Fuck Floyd. Tenshin is looking sharp with the fists, hoping and praying...

Floyd: "I got money."
Conor: "You owe money!"

Floyd talks about Floyd in the third person .. Pommyben thinks floyd 'may' have a personality disorder..

What kind of name is floyd anyway .. I mean just say it out loud .. Floyd floyds

Joan Collins ftw

Weird he is this honest but everybody knew he will never fight in MMA, not even modified rules, full boxing or GTFO and he is right at everything he says

Back