Floyd on fighting MMA: "I'm not a f***in degenerate"

Fuck Floyd. Tenshin is looking sharp with the fists, hoping and praying...

this kid will get koed by floyd, lol. vid is hilarious tho, 1 2 on pads looking good but thats all he threw. I lold when floyds father got into the shot and went bebebebebebnebebebebe. Floyd via ko r2

but he said he would during one of the macmay conferences LIAR
0130-floyd-mayweather-in-octagon-01-1200x630.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

<36>

Please, please...

Don’t ask me questions that make me sound beta.

Just admitted that boxing < mma

Remember when Woodley was saying that he is training Floyd? It looks kind of embarrassing now...

GOAT cherrypicker. Phenomenal boxer too but his matchmaking skills made him

give that woman credit, most people dont have the balls to talk to floyd like that lol

this kid will get koed by floyd, lol. vid is hilarious tho, 1 2 on pads looking good but thats all he threw. I lold when floyds father got into the shot and went bebebebebebnebebebebe. Floyd via ko r2
This kid is gonna kick Floyd in the head .

Floyd implementing a modified rules set I totally believe a kickboxing match with head kicks taken out would be optimal and still competitive.

No it wouldn't. He'd get his legs blasted and it would be over in 1 maybe 2 rounds and it would be very one sided.

Floyd is the king of combat sports, simple and plain. No matter what you accomplish or achieve in your life, you'll always have haters and people digging up things to hurt you. Floyd can teach us a lot about life and human perception/behavior. Your not a combat sports fan if you can't respect Floyd mayweather, your just a fool who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fuck Floyd. Tenshin is looking sharp with the fists, hoping and praying...

Floyd is 20 lbs heavier and this dude is mainly a kickboxer and 20 years old. A Japanese scorecard is the only way he wins.

Back