Floyd Mayweather vs CM Punk - Who Wins?

Who would win in MMA?

• Total voters
If I were Punk I'd be gunning hard for this fight! Would make so much money and it's a win win for him. If he wins, he beat Mayweather. If he loses, well it's Mayweather so I don't think anyone would discredit CM at all (except sherdog of course).

A Muay Thai wizard
OYLYW.gif

A jiu jitsu master
GkcCT7B.gif

the boxing GOAT
tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

a wrestling god
Amateur%2BWrestling%2BTakedown.gif

there is no way floyd or any other bum can beat the BEST
original.gif

I feel like floyd has been secretly training mma for a while, just in case

For sure it would be an interesting matchup but when all is said and done I think Punk would catch him with his GTS

DarkOrderlyAnole-size_restricted.gif

Floyd would absolutely beat his ass, it's like any of us taking up training for a couple of years, do you really think you've gathered the skills to beat the GOAT boxer, if you do you're a prat.

Last edited:
CM Punk has actually been training MMA for a bit, and would have a significant size advantage. So, unless Floyd has some secret MMA training (like some are saying) I'm going with Punk.

Is ths a thing? Mind=blown.

I already know which of my friends would host this fight party. Would be really fun.
Jeff Mayweather mentioned it. The fact that Jeff even knows who CM Punk is, makes me believe that this fight has at least been discussed.

Jeff Mayweather mentioned it. The fact that Jeff even knows who CM Punk is, makes me believe that this fight has at least been discussed.

This would be a circus and a shitty mma fight.

Would watch.

Floyd... Not even close. Holy fuck do any of you fucks train? Where has this idea come from that boxers are just stuck in the mud during fighting? I wish I could point to some fighters in the UFC that use footwork alone to escape situations that would have them on their back by the average grappler. These fighters escape my mind this early in the morning. Odds are unless the fighter is doing exceptionally well in the grappling department, and you better believe these fighters are actually very fuckign few in the UFC, they aren't just going to secure takedowns with ease, especially on a top tier boxer. Correct me if I'm wrong, you are an average boxer, kickboxer, and grappler, the only goal when fighting a good boxer would be put him on his back immediately. You shouldn't seek to try to put some striking clinic or kick clinic on a boxer who is actually worth a damn. You have people mentally going back to that Toney fight to suggest MMA fighter will dominate boxers in the cage. Randy (an olympic alternate) rushed a takedown on a boxer so far out of his prime it wasn't even funny, remember that.

edit: I honestly feel that those that expect your top boxer to get smacked by any MMA fighter are the same people that though Ronda could beat Floyd. Yeah, the same Ronda that was denied grappling exchanges by Holm and Nunes and was pieced the fucked up after every attempt.

Floyd... Not even close. Holy fuck do any of you fucks train? Where has this idea come from that boxers are just stuck in the mud during fighting? I wish I could point to some fighters in the UFC that use footwork alone to escape situations that would have them on their back by the average grappler. These fighters escape my mind this early in the morning. Odds are unless the fighter is doing exceptionally well in the grappling department, and you better believe these fighters are actually very fuckign few in the UFC, they aren't just going to secure takedowns with ease, especially on a top tier boxer. Correct me if I'm wrong, you are an average boxer, kickboxer, and grappler, the only goal when fighting a good boxer would be put him on his back immediately. You shouldn't seek to try to put some striking clinic or kick clinic on a boxer who is actually worth a damn. You have people mentally going back to that Toney fight to suggest MMA fighter will dominate boxers in the cage. Randy (an olympic alternate) rushed a takedown on a boxer so far out of his prime it wasn't even funny, remember that.

edit: I honestly feel that those that expect your top boxer to get smacked by any MMA fighter are the same people that though Ronda could beat Floyd. Yeah, the same Ronda that was denied grappling exchanges by Holm and Nunes and was pieced the fucked up after every attempt.

CM Punk has at least a year and a half of MMA training, so I just think that included with his 30ish lbs weight advantage could definitely be enough to secure a take down.

I agree floyd would smack him around on the feet, but I don't think CM Punk winning is as unlikely as you (and many others) are suggesting.

I think cm punk beats him by taking him to the ground and submitting him or g&p him. Floyd has to knock out cm punk asap. Fight can go either way

I used to train UFC a little bit. But I was beating people up too bad.
Thing is, I only ever really wrestled most of my life. There were boxers you could get down immediately but then there were those freaks that did a good job of just nullifying your shit strike setup with footwork alone. I was never a nationals champ nor a state champ, granted my classes consisted of two national champs that are doing insanely well right now in college but I do think I could take a good number of fighters in MMA in just a pure wrestling match. I did not have the easiest of times taking down boxers of the same weight class that were worth a damn, you could argue that your UFC fighter will have an easier time but lets be honest majority of UFC fighter don't have the best standup and grappling like some fans make them out to be.

Last edited:
CM Punk has at least a year and a half of MMA training, so I just think that included with his 30ish lbs weight advantage could definitely be enough to secure a take down.

I agree floyd would smack him around on the feet, but I don't think CM Punk winning is as unlikely as you (and many others) are suggesting.

floyd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> conor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CM punk

I will place absolutely no fucking money on the CM punk that comes out of the gates like this

Back