Floyd Mayweather vs CM Punk - Who Wins?

Who would win in MMA?

• Total voters

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Might as well get it going. Who wins? (Mods add a poll please)

Punk has the size, strength and grappling advantage. Floyd has the speed and striking advantage. This fight has masterpiece written all over it.

I have Floyd by KO in 30 seconds.

tenor.gif

VS.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

I'm not sure Floyd has the striking advantage. Remember: Floyd isn't used to getting kicked, and CM Punk has some of the best kicks in the history of mankind.

And then there's the threat of wrestling. CM Punk is an actual professional wrestler, not just an amateur.

I'm not sure Floyd has the striking advantage. Remember: Floyd isn't used to getting kicked, and CM Punk has some of the best kicks in the history of mankind.

And then there's the threat of wrestling. CM Punk is an actual professional wrestler, not just an amateur.
rPNCqww.jpg

Floyd busted the Big Show's nose. Cena had to rescue Punk from the Big Show.

WWE math.

Floyd would beat him into a living death.

CM Punk's weekend warrior legkicks aren't going to mean jack shit, and (real) wrestling is the hardest art to learn later in life.

This would be a squash match

Floyd would fuck CM Punk up so bad it would be ridiculous.

A mid level amature boxer would demolish Punk in a MMA fight. Floyd would KO him within 2 minutes.

like, right now, if you threw them both in a cage and locked the door? I'll actually go with CM. No fuckn way I'd put money on that nonsense though.

CM Punk is a purple belt, no? I think he would muscle him to the ground and it would be over

Floyd beats CM Punk
CM Punk beats Conor

Lol I wouldn't bet against Floyd being the better grappler.

CM punk by being bigger and training grappling for years.

Is ths a thing? Mind=blown.

I already know which of my friends would host this fight party. Would be really fun.

Agreed!

giphy.gif

4qsb2u.gif

Back