Floyd didn't "plan" to allow rd.4 and rd.8 to be that close

Yes, I was already proven wrong. I already admitted it, yet it seems your lack of material forces you to regurgitate the same BS over and over, possibly in a hope to agitate me with it since it infuriates you it doesn't currently agitate me. I'm not sure with how little I think of you - would think that would work. Then again, you aren't the smartest chip on the block, so who knows.

I certainly smarter than you, since i don't make shitty prediction.

More excuses.

An excuse is something that comes after the fact. Floyd told us before the fight he would be fighting differently; coming forward and purposely taking punches (see Kimmel Interview).

Floyd walks right into Conor round after round without punching to disprove the myth of his power and you people are still talking crap? Yeah I'm done here. Live in delusion.

An excuse is something that comes after the fact. Floyd told us before the fight he would be fighting differently; coming forward and purposely taking punches (see Kimmel Interview).

Floyd walks right into Conor round after round without punching to disprove the myth of his power and you people are still talking crap? Yeah I'm done here. Live in delusion.
More excuses.
Floyd stated the gameplan on multiple occasions before the fight and these goofs know it, they are playing dumb now but they were eating up this armchair psychology bs and really got suckered into thinking floyd was scared and conor had a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back