Floyd didn't "plan" to allow rd.4 and rd.8 to be that close

Of course you care. You could simply not say anything. But no. You keep debating people that are simply pointing out the simple fact that Conor lost.

And what makes me any more obsessed with Conor than you? 99% of your posts are about Conor. Lol. You even have Conor in your AV and part of his nickname in your username. I think you qualify a lot better than me when it comes to obsession.

No they aren't. I post plenty outside of topics about Conor. All of your posts at least on this account are in the Maymac forum. Very sad indeed!

You're also delusional. You aren't only posting about Conor "losing". It doesn't take a rocket scientist or an idiot like you to post for people to understand that. You just like bashing Conor because you're a loser.

No they aren't. I post plenty outside of topics about Conor. All of your posts at least on this account are in the Maymac forum. Very sad indeed!

You're also delusional. You aren't only posting about Conor "losing". It doesn't take a rocket scientist or an idiot like you to post for people to understand that. You just like bashing Conor because you're a loser.

Why are you still here debating this if you're not obsessed?

Facts:

-15 of your last 20 topics are related to Conor

- 31 of your last 40 posts are related to Conor

- Your AV is related to Conor

- Your nickname is related to Conor

I'm discussing this fight, which was very exciting to me. I enjoy putting delusional fanboys in their place. But you're obviously living Conor. I'm pretty sure you have Conor t-shirts and Conor posters.

Facts:

I'm discussing this fight, which was very exciting to me. I enjoy putting delusional fanboys in their place. But you're obviously living Conor. I'm pretty sure you have Conor t-shirts and Conor posters.
@NotoriousMillions has a stalker.

Creepy.

Facts:

I'm not even debating about Conor, I'm debating about you being obsessed. I expose liars like you. FACT

Proof you are obsessed:

YOU WENT IN MY POST HISTORY AND COUNTED IT ALL. LMAO

That's just sad! If it is true, that's still 25% of my posts not about Conor. If I was lame enough to count all yours, 100% would be about Conor!

So pathetic. <36>

You probably don't even know anybody else's name outside of Conor you casual boxing dork.

I'm not even debating about Conor, I'm debating about you being obsessed. I expose liars like you. FACT

Proof you are obsessed:

YOU WENT IN MY POST HISTORY AND COUNTED IT ALL. LMAO

That's just sad! If it is true, that's still 25% of my posts not about Conor. If I was lame enough to count all yours, 100% would be about Conor!

So pathetic. <36>

You probably don't even know anybody else's name outside of Conor you casual boxing dork.

So, you're obsessed with Conor, hence the AV and the nick and all the posts about him. It's just too many things at the same time. It can«t be coincidence.

So, you admit you're a dumb Conor nuthugger that made predictions that only someone retarded would make.

I made bad predictions, it happens. Oh wait....you always make them don't you? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..

Not as shook as the haters. They have a thousand excuses as to why TBE needed 10 rounds.

Not really. Anybody who is too slow to see that Floyd was toying with Conor for most of the fight probably isnt worth convincing.

They said Mcgregor was so dangerous Floyd couldnt even let Conor touch him. So Floyd spent the first three rounds when Conor was "most dangerous" marching right at Conor over and over again WITHOUT EVEN PUNCHING just to make a point. Conor couldnt phase him. And people are actually still talking crap.

Not really. Anybody who is too slow to see that Floyd was toying with Conor for most of the fight probably isnt worth convincing.

They said Mcgregor was so dangerous Floyd couldnt even let Conor touch him. So Floyd spent the first three rounds when Conor was "most dangerous" marching right at Conor over and over again WITHOUT EVEN PUNCHING just to make a point. Conor couldnt phase him. And people are actually still talking crap.
More excuses.

So all the sudden quantity of power punches landed is indisputable evidence of success? Are you then prepared to admit the first 8 rounds (literally until Conor gassed) were close?View attachment 272405

this is the EXACT same argument for why Conor "won" the Diaz rematch. Thank you for proving that Conor lost that fight too!!!!

Not as shook as the haters. They have a thousand excuses as to why TBE needed 10 rounds.

Needed 10 rounds?? Everyone said if he beat Conor it would be by decision. Every Conor fan kept saying how Floyd had not finished ANYONE in 20 years. Hell even Conor said it in the pressers. So what gives? I thought Floyd couldn't finish anyone.

I made bad predictions, it happens. Oh wait....you always make them don't you? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..

You do make predictions. You make uneducated predictions. What are you gonna predict next? That Conor is gonna beat Nate via flying armbar?

You do make predictions. You make uneducated predictions. What are you gonna predict next? That Conor is gonna beat Nate via flying armbar?

My predictions have been rather spot on. You're a failure, deal with it.

You Conor dickriders are so fucking embarrassing.

My prediction was Mayeather by Stoppage in 6 Rounds.

I had Conor winning the first 3 rounds simply because he landed a few shots here and there and because Mayweather wasn't even looking to counter much.

After that, it was a steady demolition job by the smaller, older Mayweather.

Round 4 is a perfect example. They both land 16 punches as per Compubox, but Conor lands at a pathetic 25% while Floyd lands at 50%. Also, all 16 of Floyd's landed punches were Power Punches whereas Conor only landed 11.

Round 5 onward was basically a beatdown the kind of which makes spouses start crying and heading for the exit because they can't take it anymore.

I imagine you dickriders were doing the same thing.

My predictions have been rather spot on. You're a failure, deal with it.

They have been spot on wrong.

"Round 1, baby"

Yeah, right. You have a better chance at him letting you suck his dick than at him beating Floyd in a boxing match.

I mean, how uneducated do you need to be to believe a guy from MMA with no boxing experience is gonna beat Floyd Mayweather? I mean...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

They have been spot on wrong.

"Round 1, baby"

Yeah, right. You have a better chance at him letting you suck his dick than at him beating Floyd in a boxing match.

I mean, how uneducated do you need to be to believe a guy from MMA with no boxing experience is gonna beat Floyd Mayweather? I mean...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Yes, I was already proven wrong. I already admitted it, yet it seems your lack of material forces you to regurgitate the same BS over and over, possibly in a hope to agitate me with it since it infuriates you it doesn't currently agitate me. I'm not sure with how little I think of you - would think that would work. Then again, you aren't the smartest chip on the block, so who knows.

Before even contemplating a decision win for Conor let's see him survive a boxing bout to the very end.

Back