Floyd didn't "plan" to allow rd.4 and rd.8 to be that close

There were indisputably FIVE rounds that were either wins for Conor or toss-up rounds.

FIVE. That means if Floyd was unable to knock Conor out, Conor could quite plausibly have won a decision (or draw) simply by getting the better of the last two rounds.

Serious question: Does anybody really believe that Floyd planned for this? That he was really so sure that he'd get the knockout that he'd put himself in position to easily lose a decision? I thought of Floyd as a great boxer, but apparently he is also a soothsayer LOL.
There there, he did very well and he did get a participation medal, that's something to be very proud of.

The fight was basically this

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

Jnrg-LqLywIczECof54O8pt-FcOvtG1z4GtoWytxGec.gif

simpson-homer-punch-fly-funny-gif.gif

dinyw4tuqaapqio.jpg

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Mayweather-McGregor-1.JPG

mayweather-mcgregor-fight%20(41).jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Because that definitely translates to me only caring about Conor and being overly obsessed with him? <YeahOKJen>

Dumbass!

Do people with Vitor avatars only care about Vitor too? Pathetic delusion is what you have.

damn, you even get emotional about it. keep calling everyone else virgins, though, lmao.

Floyd felt the power early has never been the same....

Seriously Floyd was feeling him out and had a great game plan. Nobody carries a fighter into the 10th round and allows themselves to get hit 111 times.

Conor was three weight classes bigger than Mayweather in the ring. Floyd has never legitimately finished anybody who's a natural WW or larger. There's nothing impressive about how long Conor last, and he would have gone down if Byrd did pull him out of the fire.
You have no clue how big he was fight night. Mayweather was probably 153 or 54 and Conor may have been 165. U dont know. Also, u could have put Brock Lesnar in there and he'd do the same thing in a boxing match. Why are you guys so impressed that he outboxed an amateur?

You have no clue how big he was fight night. Mayweather was probably 153 or 54 and Conor may have been 165. U dont know. Also, u could have put Brock Lesnar in there and he'd do the same thing in a boxing match. Why are you guys so impressed that he outboxed an amateur?

he was maybe 2-3 weight classes above floyd

Seriously Floyd was feeling him out and had a great game plan. Nobody carries a fighter into the 10th round and allows themselves to get hit 111 times.
EXACTLY. Floyd did not plan to make 5 rounds close or lose and also get hit that many times.

No, I don't, I'm just pointing out facts. I'd be lying if I didn't. I was wrong this time, and no it doesn't bother me at all. Unlike you, I'm not obsessed with Conor. He's probably going to lose more in his career. He's already lost 3 times. It's not that big of a deal.

You on the other hand are very sad! Everyone takes Ls, and we all know you are high up there on the list. You've had to watch Conor decimate your great inferior hopes time after time. I've only had to watch Conor lose twice. And the worst part about it for you must be he gets even more popular when he loses than when he wins! hahahahahahaah

Of course you care. You could simply not say anything. But no. You keep debating people that are simply pointing out the simple fact that Conor lost.

And what makes me any more obsessed with Conor than you? 99% of your posts are about Conor. Lol. You even have Conor in your AV and part of his nickname in your username. I think you qualify a lot better than me when it comes to obsession.

I don't give a fuck what a virgin likes you believe. There are actually a handful of fighters that are more exciting to watch than Conor in an Octagon.

The difference between me and you is I speak truth. I'm not blinded by envy against Conor so I can reality for it is.
Calling everyone who disagrees with him virgins, a sign of a virgin. Must be sad being a keyboard warrior in your mothers basement all day without ever having touched a woman.

May Floyd bless your bitter virgin bum soul.

Of course you care. You could simply not say anything. But no. You keep debating people that are simply pointing out the simple fact that Conor lost.

And what makes me any more obsessed with Conor than you? 99% of your posts are about Conor. Lol. You even have Conor in your AV and part of his nickname in your username. I think you qualify a lot better than me when it comes to obsession.
This guy has been in denial since the day Floyd destroyed Conor. It's really funny to see someone get triggered by it so much.

Carried him. If he had not, when he boasted of earning 300 million there would have been stony silence from the public like after the Pac fight.

Floyd took rounds off and was very patient. He didn't allow himself to get hit "111 times". Touches are not punches. Most of those punches had absolutely no impact and the vast majority didn't even land clean. Floyd was protecting himself all the time, that's why he had no problem taking those "111 punches". They didn't do anything to Floyd and tired Conor.

No, I'm not. I bet 90% of my posts on here aren't defending Conor. It's talking about actual MMA (unlike what you losers do), or calling retards (like you) retards.

Damn for someone that says he doesnt care you seem so triggered and upset in this thread. Calm down dude, is just a sport for entertainment.

Back