Floyd didn't "plan" to allow rd.4 and rd.8 to be that close

AllAlong87

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
There were indisputably FIVE rounds that were either wins for Conor or toss-up rounds.

FIVE. That means if Floyd was unable to knock Conor out, Conor could quite plausibly have won a decision (or draw) simply by getting the better of the last two rounds.

Serious question: Does anybody really believe that Floyd planned for this? That he was really so sure that he'd get the knockout that he'd put himself in position to easily lose a decision? I thought of Floyd as a great boxer, but apparently he is also a soothsayer LOL.

Floyd has so many of these McGregor groupies shook <45><45><45>

This is almost as good as the collapse of the Pactards.

There were indisputably FIVE rounds that were either wins for Conor or toss-up rounds.

FIVE. That means if Floyd was unable to knock Conor out, Conor could quite plausibly have won a decision (or draw) simply by getting the better of the last two rounds.

Serious question: Does anybody really believe that Floyd planned for this? That he was really so sure that he'd get the knockout that he'd put himself in position to easily lose a decision? I thought of Floyd as a great boxer, but apparently he is also a soothsayer LOL.

Can you support what you're saying with evidence other than "i think"? Because all stats point to Floyd outlanding Conor in every round from 4 on. And even in round 3 Floyd landed more power punches. Round 3 is the only disputable round.

Can you support what you're saying with evidence other than "i think"? Because all stats point to Floyd outlanding Conor in every round from 4 on. And even in round 3 Floyd landed more power punches. Round 3 is the only disputable round.
So all the sudden quantity of power punches landed is indisputable evidence of success? Are you then prepared to admit the first 8 rounds (literally until Conor gassed) were close?DIahWJiUIAI24hF.jpg-large.png

The fight was not close, Conor won 1 round and landed zero punches that hurt Floyd. Why are Conor fans so desperate for validation?

So all the sudden quantity of power punches landed is indisputable evidence of success? Are you then prepared to admit the first 8 rounds (literally until Conor gassed) were close?View attachment 272405

So, Conor outlanded Floyd in just 2 rounds but you think he won several more rounds? Based on what?

No, it wasn't close. To me a fight is close when it gets hard to decide who won. This isn't really debatable. Floyd landed more punches throwing a lot less. That shows vast superiority in skill and vast superior efficiency.

If we ignore those stats, which give an easy victory to Floyd and look at the fight with our own eyes, then it becomes even less close than something that already wasn't close, because the reality is this:

Even though a lot of punches were counted in favour of Conor, a lot of those punches didn't land clean. The quality of what Conor landed is way, way below the quality of what Floyd landed.

This shit gets even worse if you watch the fight from the audience angle. You will see Floyd rolling with a lot of punches. You can see a lot of punches barely touching, but not quite. You can see Conor touching a lot, but not punching a lot.

That's basically why you can barely find any pictures of Conor landing clean punches. Imagine that. The man landed 111 punches but you can barely find anything. Think about that.

The fight was an easy win to Floyd. Looked fresh at the end, was never hurt, didn't even look like he was in a fight. Landed at almost 60% and defended at 75%.

Conor was breathing hard after 1 round.

Conor was in awe of Floyd's "composure"

Which is not showing pain and cartoonish fatigue.

Conor needs to take that helmet off switch to the open face and get accustomed to getting punched in the face. Real fighting.

No, Floyd planned to knock him out, which he did.

Conor planned to finish floyd in 4, which he never even came close to doing.

Does that help?

Round 4 was not close, Floyd won it easily. Even Conor's corner told him after that floyd won the round.

Floyd took a rest in round 8 IMO, he had gone up 4-3 and knew conor would come at him hard, so he just let conor tire himself out.

To me it was obvious to see that Floyd won every round he tried to win.

0185ad9bfa41c3890585860284f38803.png

lmao

"close"

They are being really generous with calling all those punches by Conor "power punches".

It doesn't matter if it was exactly how he planned it. He didn't care and wasn't concerned. It was all about entertainment.

If Mayweather was even in a hint of danger, you can bet your bottom dollar he would've jumped on his bicycle and boxed the hell out of him from the outside.

Floyd has so many of these McGregor groupies shook <45><45><45>

This is almost as good as the collapse of the Pactards.
Not as shook as the haters. They have a thousand excuses as to why TBE needed 10 rounds.

I saw frustration at the end of rnd 8. He wanted Conor gone and he couldn't do it till Conor was gasses out. And even then, Conor never went down. A fookin warrior. You never got to see him on the canvas, deal with it haterz.

I saw frustration at the end of rnd 8. He wanted Conor gone and he couldn't do it till Conor was gasses out. And even then, Conor never went down. A fookin warrior. You never got to see him on the canvas, deal with it haterz.

"pretty boy" floyd had some good hands back hen, not money floyd. most fighters dont carry the power up 5 weight classes.

Floyd beat McConnahs ass.
Easy work

Back