Flash Mob Of 500 Teens Confront Philly Police

Fire hoses work well in situations like this, but the left, media and the rest would lose their mind if they did that.

Police commanders made the decision not to make any arrests, as to not escalate the situation, and the crowd disbursed within in few hours...."

so the blueprint has been discovered .. gather a large crowd .. attack police and they'll just go away and leave you alone .. very bad precedent .. you know they backed off so as to not end up hurting or shooting an innocent teenager and look 'racist' .. looks like 'black lives matter' is winning in some areas

Last edited:
Call in SWAT and/or riot police and go buck wild.

The youth need to understand the meaning of consequences and mortality.

the kids learned that even 500 hundred of them weren't enough to scare grown men police officers or the community into calling such reinforcements.

you and some others here they scared, though.

look at the officer they interviewed, his biggest concern is that parents need to be in charge of their children and they need to be home by city curfew time.

riot police and SWAT

If you were a homeowner and this shit was happening outside and you saw the police get punked out

What would your thoughts be?

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/17/flash-mob-of-500-teens-confront-philly-police/
Flash Mob Of 500 Teens Confront Philly Police

"More than 500 teens in a flash mob confronted police outside the Lonnie Young Recreation Center in Germantown Sunday night.

Police say it all began a little bit after 6 o’clock at night. When officers arrived they found the large crowd on the sidewalk and in the street, most estimated to be between 12 and 17-years-old.

Officers said glass bottles were thrown at them. Publically available videos on social media show the teens surrounding officers in their vehicles, hopping on top of cars and generally taunting police.

Police commanders made the decision not to make any arrests, as to not escalate the situation, and the crowd disbursed within in few hours...."

You cannot show any weakness to criminals. They will abuse you. If they do this to cops, what will they do to regular people?
If they get away with doing this 10 times what will it escalate to?

I thought a flash mob was a bunch of nerds doing a dance routine in a public place. This thing in Philly looks like a good ole fashioned wildin.

Don't mums with stretchy pants waists do flash mobs to befriend their teen kids?

I was under the impression that flash mob only referred to a group that breaks out in a choreographed dance routine. This is just a mob without the flash.
The media has been calling black Twitter riots flash mobs for a long time. It's just a desperate attempt to obfuscate the reality that black youth are going wild. There have been cases of white convenient store clerks beaten and stores looted. The media always calls it a flash mob.

You should all be watching Jared Taylor videos on You Tube.

I was under the impression that flash mob only referred to a group that breaks out in a choreographed dance routine. This is just a mob without the flash.
Back in my day a flash mob was a bunch of guys running around with trench coats.

look at the officer they interviewed, his biggest concern is that parents need to be in charge of their children and they need to be home by city curfew time.

And I'm guessing you think their parents are going to suddenly take charge now and whip them into shape?

Their parents are probably living off the government which makes the government the de factor parental figure in my book.

So yes... if the parents aren't doing their job then let the state authorities whom they leech off do it for them.

You cannot show any weakness to criminals. They will abuse you. If they do this to cops, what will they do to regular people?
If they get away with doing this 10 times what will it escalate to?

They've been attacking and robbing people for a while. They even attack families with little kids around. Do not get out of your car.

Oddly enough I was just sent a link to a completely different kind of flash mob in Budapest.

If you were a homeowner and this shit was happening outside and you saw the police get punked out

What would your thoughts be?

shhspre0uwkyatitmmdn.gif

BLM and their white progressive slaves couldn't be happier.

Large areas of the US will be in ruins in the future and the levels of savagery are going to be incredible. There's definitely going to be a humanitarian crisis when white people become the minority in America.

Brown people and Asians are going to shit for black people. America is already segregated and it's only going to get worse.

Back