Flash Mob Of 500 Teens Confront Philly Police

going to do* lol I hate you Rup

Can't type fast on a beer spilt keyboard with dubs.

shhspre0uwkyatitmmdn.gif

6040669.gif

If you were a homeowner and this shit was happening outside and you saw the police get punked out

What would your thoughts be?
I'd move out of the city, then the city would get poorer and they'd call it white flight and blame all their problems on racist white people.

I'd move out of the city, then the city would get poorer and they'd call it white flight and blame all their problems on racist white people.
And then, when young Whites move back, they get accused of "gentrification".
Ya can't win.

Were they all naked and was this an interracial affair or just one race?

I'm sure they were all good kids and have plans to go to college.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/17/flash-mob-of-500-teens-confront-philly-police/
Flash Mob Of 500 Teens Confront Philly Police

"More than 500 teens in a flash mob confronted police outside the Lonnie Young Recreation Center in Germantown Sunday night.

Police say it all began a little bit after 6 o’clock at night. When officers arrived they found the large crowd on the sidewalk and in the street, most estimated to be between 12 and 17-years-old.

Officers said glass bottles were thrown at them. Publically available videos on social media show the teens surrounding officers in their vehicles, hopping on top of cars and generally taunting police.

Police commanders made the decision not to make any arrests, as to not escalate the situation, and the crowd disbursed within in few hours...."
1khbze.jpg

Pepper spray out of a cracked window. Roll up window. Repeat.

If you're blocking traffic, lighting fires, jumping on cars and making the lives of other people uncomfortable for no reason, you're basically a walking advertisement for tear gas.

Just think about the struggle that getting on contact with the parents of those 500 minors would be and why they didnt do shit becomes a lot more obvious.

To be fair, they could all have the same 10 or so dads, that's a lot of calls saved.

I was under the impression that flash mob only referred to a group that breaks out in a choreographed dance routine. This is just a mob without the flash.

a flash mob should have titties.

White progressives burning flags and bitter minorities saying they don't love this country.

Diversity is strength!

These are the new acts of war. People don't see it yet. No more attacking with traditional weapons.
These are the weapons used today.
People need to wake up and fight back.
They laugh in the mosques saying the best revenge their enemy has today are sarcastic comments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back