Flash Mob Of 500 Teens Confront Philly Police

You are 100% correct, BUT that's why cops are on-call 24/7 and can be recalled for emergencies. Secondly, there are surrounding agencies and state police that could have helped.

Taking them on may have caused more injury and destruction, but at least it would show them that they are not going to just cause chaos and walk away from it unharmed like they did this time.

Flash mobs have been occurring for a while. They know they can get away with it. BLM has caused so much damage.

White flight is the only answer to hoodlife all day. These innocent youths will grow up and create more innocent youths.

500 teens and not 1 teen had a smartphone to record video of the event or had photos to post on instagram.
Amazing!

Maybe Generation Z has hope for the future.

Video should be titled "bikers arrive to attempt and deny group of 1st Amendment Rights".

Censorship only applies to government, institutional, or media efforts to restrict free speech. How do you feel about liberal book burners at Berkley who engage in violent riots to suppress speech?

Censorship only applies to government, institutional, or media efforts to restrict free speech. How do you feel about liberal book burners at Berkley who engage in violent riots to suppress speech?

lol BUT BERKLEY. If students (paying customers of Berkley) want to protest having people come to the place their money keeps open, then they can.

Let your snowflake bikers go stage a counter-protest. Instead they needed a safespace from flag burners.

So, uuh..
That's not really a good sign.. What's germantown like?

Pitiful bitter progressive <DisgustingHHH>

I am the cause of progressive meltdowns. I've triggered you all so badly with the truth.

lol cause of progressive metldowns. You're a funny guy. I think you meant to say you have meltdowns because of progressives.

lol cause of progressive metldowns. You're a funny guy. I think you meant to say you have meltdowns because of progressives.

I always get a good laugh when pitiful progressives try to reverse all the stuff we say about them. Try to be a little bit more creative.

I always get a good laugh when pitiful progressives try to reverse all the stuff we say about them. Try to be a little bit more creative.
I've been noticing this as well. It's amusing and interesting at the same time. It's basically the very definition of "gotten to".

Wait... you support book burning, suppression of free speech and violence against people protesting?

Only when its against people I disagree with. It's something I learned from WR conservatives.

I've been noticing this as well. It's amusing and interesting at the same time. It's basically the very definition of "gotten to".

Gotten to? Shouldn't you be joining your conservative buds in some thread about how some celebrity or TV show said something that upset you? Or how a commercial with dudes holding hands rustled your jimmies?

But its the other side that's gotten to.

<YeahOKJen>

Back