Elections First Presidential Debate Discussion: 9/26/16

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're a Denald nut gobbler who got caught dead to rights shilling and tried to play it off after I made you look stupid.

So then why are we reading your opinions on US politics?

Because I'm an American citizen, that's why, you goof.

LOL @ the media going nuts over Trump calling a fat girl fat.

NBa5G2.jpg
Pro tip, if you are Going to be a Trumpeteer leave the charity thing alone. Trump uses his charity as a personal ATM.
Also that is not Trumps only scandal. The thing that pisses me off the most is him fucking over so many small business owners. His reputation is so bad most require to be paid up front when working on a Trump project. Talks big about how rich he is but fucks over Joe the Plumber for 20k.

With the way she's been the past year with her lack of appearances, bathroom breaks during debates with multiple people, short press conferences and illness.....I cant see how she will be able to handle 90 mins 1 vs 1 against the Donald.
Depends.

With the way she's been the past year with her lack of appearances, bathroom breaks during debates with multiple people, short press conferences and illness.....I cant see how she will be able to handle 90 mins 1 vs 1 against the Donald.
She'll probably sniffle throughout the debate before descending into incoherent ranting about the cyber.

Even on Sherdog Clinton is winning nearly 2-to-1 of the vote. Says it all.

This is a forum that has skewed roughly 70%+ for Trump throughout this election when preference polls have come up.

This is a forum that has skewed roughly 70%+ for Trump throughout this election when preference polls have come up.
It's really funny you pointed that out ... I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. If anything, Sherdog is a cross section of young and middle aged white men, some college educated and some not (no idea what the breakdown is) but the WR has always felt distinctly conservative. The sheer amount of race baiting threads alone is telling and some of the commentary is downright appalling. That Trump is losing in here is shocking to me. It's exactly the target group he should be winning and wants to be winning.

>Small minority rigs online polls

>Quotes polls as evidence of candidate winning

Don't be a sour shit now.

I'm not the one bragging about polls. That's the Hillary crew because they're so afraid and eager to declare some kind of victory over trump because they know they're losing.

The simple fact is that Trump won all the polls (millions of votes) except for the CNN poll which they admitted to sampling ~500 people, a vast majority being registered democrats..

Now that he's winning the polls it's "rigged".

Your fear is palpable.

She's not winning the vote. They're poll results as to who they perceived to have won in the eyes of people watching.

She won because she smeared him the whole time leaving him on the defensive.

The only time any policy was discussed he made her look like a joke.

I'm not sure either is fit to lead but he's still the more popular option nationally and it is reflected in the polls.

I'm not the one bragging about polls. That's the Hillary crew because they're so afraid and eager to declare some kind of victory over trump because they know they're losing.

The simple fact is that Trump won all the polls (millions of votes) except for the CNN poll which they admitted to sampling ~500 people, a vast majority being registered democrats..

Your fear is palpable.

He's won bullshit online polls that were clearly and obviously tampered with by 4chan and reddit trolls.

Hillary is winning scientific polls conducted by Universities and other historical polling institution with proven track records.

They are two different things and one has more value than the other.

Your fear is palpable.

Ooh doggie, many scared, very fear, piss on leg. Wow.

Oh bootygoon, your love of Denald can't stop the truth lmao.

W8Ugm8A.jpg

>Small minority rigs online polls

>Quotes polls as evidence of candidate winning

<29>

The funny thing about this comment is if I suspect anyone of manipulating online polls it would be Hillary. Her team spent a million on online trolls.

He's won bullshit online polls that were clearly and obviously tampered with by 4chan and reddit trolls.

Hillary is winning scientific polls conducted by Universities and other historical polling institution with proven track records.

They are two different things and one has more value than the other.
And she won in the best indicator available, the betting market.

Actually every (online) poll has him winning... Barring CNN poll of 500 people lol
Which begs the question of why Ron Paul isn't running for a second term this election.

It's really funny you pointed that out ... I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. If anything, Sherdog is a cross section of young and middle aged white men, some college educated and some not (no idea what the breakdown is) but the WR has always felt distinctly conservative. The sheer amount of race baiting threads alone is telling and some of the commentary is downright appalling. That Trump is losing in here is shocking to me. It's exactly the target group he should be winning and wants to be winning.

2C66DB4400000578-0-Carly_Fiorina_began_tonight_s_debate_holding_back_on_the_throttl-m-100_1442456119093.jpg

The funny thing about this comment is if I suspect anyone of manipulating online polls it would be Hillary. Her team spent a million on online trolls.
When you can provide a scintilla of evidence of said rigging, I'll listen. In the meantime, we have actual evidence of rigging in the other direction. And your response is to ignore it and attempt to deflect to an old pac.

When you can provide a scintilla of evidence of said rigging, I'll listen. In the meantime, we have actual evidence of rigging in the other direction. And your response is to ignore it and attempt to deflect to an old pac.

Calm down I know your ready to battle it out for Hillary but I was just stating something that I thought was funny. I don't give a shit who wins this election. I would rather Trump win just so I could see everyone freak the fuck out but either way I'm good.

She'll probably sniffle throughout the debate before descending into incoherent ranting about the cyber.

She sure showed me. But at the end of the day she said a whole lot of nothing. She's full of cliche and buzzwords and is very rehearsed and fake. He's new to this and it showed but I dont see a big issue with that. He appears more human than her, but then again she is crooked Hillary

Back