Elections First Presidential Debate Discussion: 9/26/16

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trumpkin on damage control.

He's the nose-candydate now.

LOL, what damage control? I'm just shocked that nobody noticed that shit before.

If you think that's how a coke head sniffles, you're an idiot, and don't get to make fun of anyone who said Hillary had a seizure.

LOL, what damage control? I'm just shocked that nobody noticed that shit before.

If you think that's how a coke head sniffles, you're an idiot, and don't get to make fun of anyone who said Hillary had a seizure.
Oh, are you taking the position that the seizure claims are complete nonsense, now? That's convenient.

I could be wrong, but my understanding is that he doesn't even drink. I don't buy this rumor at all, and considering his reason for abstaining, I think it's kind of low. No offense to you.

Trump has said he doesn't drink, but he also says he's worth over ten billion dollars, that he has a good temperament, never heard of David Duke, that climate change is a hoax perpetuated by china, that he never said it was a hoax perpetuated by China, etc. On the other hand, he's as orange as boehner with a redder face, is bloated, has poor impulse control, forgets things, and has a winery for which he has publically provided personal guarantees of quality.

Sure, I could take him for his word because his brother died from alcoholism. But that's the same brother he argued with, allegedly got cut out of his father's will, and whose son he cut off from medical support over the will related dispute.

Now, you might point out that it's not nice to start or perpetuate vicious rumors based on weak circumstantial evidence. But I think that argument is much more interesting when it comes from Trump supporters, don't you?

At the end of the day, I don't buy claims about Trump and substance abuse. But I think that they stand up under the (incredibly weak) evidentiary standards that Trump and his supporters have been using.

Clinton looked doped up and high at the beginning.

But hey, don't let that stop you guys from going with the uber alpha and totally not cuckish "Drumpf" line. That's what the badasses do.
q3AMsf5djr20WgsdyvQGsWSRZdww4EQuydaz-KfyYsQ.jpg

rz-GHkIQT4Ri7Rq5Q2p_Yiwy2GBdQA8QE7mvljUQhfk.jpg

c3nIPob.jpg

Are those people mentally handicaped? Just asking....

Oh, are you taking the position that the seizure claims are complete nonsense, now? That's convenient.

I see you don't pay attention. I've been calling everyone out who made seizure claims. Ask Seano.

You see, I'm not an idiot who just jumps on any old criticism towards the candidate I don't like, no matter how ridiculous. Unlike you, I have some objectivity and common sense.

Last edited:
He's overweight, weak, and old. Not really surprising.

For a guy with such a boner for Putin, you'd think he'd show more interest in fitness like Putin. Maybe take up Judo or something like his dream idol.

Trump has said he doesn't drink, but he also says he's worth over ten billion dollars, that he has a good temperament, never heard of David Duke, that climate change is a hoax perpetuated by china, that he never said it was a hoax perpetuated by China, etc. On the other hand, he's as orange as boehner with a redder face, is bloated, has poor impulse control, forgets things, and has a winery for which he has publically provided personal guarantees of quality.

All of this is true. There's very good evidence that he lies a lot. The fact that he says something in itself isn't a great reason to believe it to be true, but it's not a reason to think it's false either. This one strikes me as more real sounding and less about self-promotion or conning anyone.

Now, you might point out that it's not nice to start or perpetuate vicious rumors based on weak circumstantial evidence. But I think that argument is much more interesting when it comes from Trump supporters, don't you?

At the end of the day, I don't buy claims about Trump and substance abuse. But I think that they stand up under the (incredibly weak) evidentiary standards that Trump and his supporters have been using.

I agree with this, but I have a lot more respect for you than I have for Gruber, TCK, or Space or whoever, and stuff that I would dismiss as "random idiot hack being an idiot hack" if it came from someone like that strikes me as more disappointing coming from you (or Howard Dean--again, not trying to single you out or start anything; I just don't like to see people I respect going down this road).

I don't support it and believe it's unconstitutional because it lacks due process.
Between that and Trump's previous support for "assault weapon" bans, does it make you rethink whether he should be endorsed by 2nd Amendment groups?

Between that and Trump's previous support for "assault weapon" bans, does it make you rethink whether he should be endorsed by 2nd Amendment groups?

I don't trust him but he is likely to do much less harm then Hillary.

The "they will take yours guns" is perpetuated in every election and it has no basis, its pure bs spouted out from the corrupt NRA and the people they support in elections. Obama was going to take everyone's guns, but correct me if I'm wrong, he actually made law to let people carry guns in national parks and didn't take away any laws. Something as simple as universal background checks couldn't even get passed, there is no way anyone will get any laws changed, the votes won't be there.

I'm really unsure how you can possible draw that conclusion. His policies and his rhetoric are both far more likely to do harm.

The only issue where he might trump Hillary is in regards to an assault weapon ban which congress would block.

"2nd Amendment groups" don't primarily care about the 2nd Amendment.

"2nd Amendment groups" don't primarily care about the 2nd Amendment.
Yeah but I like oldshadow and I think he does primarily care about the second amendment. IIRC he gives money to some of the groups.

What's your point?

You'd be taking deep breaths if Hillary was lying her ass off in front of you too.
You're a Denald nut gobbler who got caught dead to rights shilling and tried to play it off after I made you look stupid.

So then why are we reading your opinions on US politics?

What's your point?

You'd be taking deep breaths if Hillary was lying her ass off in front of you too.
Check ALL the fact checking by every different news agency, fact checking sites, newspapers, etc. You will find out (which you won't allow to sink in) that The Donald told more Trumps (lies)...as usual. He is the biggest liar to ever run for office.

Back