Elections First Presidential Debate Discussion: 9/26/16

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She sure showed me. But at the end of the day she said a whole lot of nothing.

This should actually be a concern for the left. While Trump admittedly came off a little, umm, out of sorts, Hillary didn't exactly say a whole lot promoting her platform.

Now, if your attitude is that she doesn't have to, because Trump will sink himself, well, that's the complacent attitude that has Hillary running neck and neck with the man.

Trump aides apparently said that Trump wouldn't focus during their debate practices. Reminds me of what Trump's ghostwriter said about the Don having a very short attention span. It's in poor taste for the aides to speak to journalists about the campaign they're working for but apparently aides hop from campaign to campaign as part of their work and don't necessarily have any loyalty.

This should actually be a concern for the left. While Trump admittedly came off a little, umm, out of sorts, Hillary didn't exactly say a whole lot promoting her platform.

Now, if your attitude is that she doesn't have to, because Trump will sink himself, well, that's the complacent attitude that has Hillary running neck and neck with the man.

She didn't have to though. She did exactly what any person in control of that situation would've done. Just say nothing and let your opponent melt down. Trump gave her the win because his ego wouldn't let him STFU and recoup. He never recovered after the tax exchange.

I find it stunning that anyone has Hillary winning the first debate, except of course the MSM. Im unbiased in the sense of realizing both are subservient (or will be in Trumps case) to a larger control scheme and Trump clearly won. I cant figure out if Trump is already a pawn of the system since its so deceptive and Im having difficulty figuring out what Hillary thinks of already being a pawn especially for as long as she has been. She seems regretful somehow, and clearly shes tired of it all.

I gotta put this story somewhere. Fuckin' hilarious. Too bad the video seems to have been removed.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ing-to-steal-electrified-trump-yard-sign.html

A video showing a hooded thief trying to steal a Donald Trump yard sign and getting a shocking surprise has gone viral.

The video has been viewed more than 870,000 times since it was posted on YouTube Wednesday by a Trump supporter who apparently rigged the sign with electricity. In the brief video the person behind the video claims to have acted after losing other Trump signs to theft and vandalism.

694940094001_5148339143001_093016-trump-sign-1280.jpg

Don't be a sour shit now.

I'm not the one bragging about polls. That's the Hillary crew because they're so afraid and eager to declare some kind of victory over trump because they know they're losing.

The simple fact is that Trump won all the polls (millions of votes) except for the CNN poll which they admitted to sampling ~500 people, a vast majority being registered democrats..

Now that he's winning the polls it's "rigged".

Your fear is palpable.
Your shit got owned - now back away from the site for a few days.

Your shit got owned - now back away from the site for a few days.

Here me now you sumbitch'

You will all remember my prophecy when Trump takes the presidency.

He's a winner.

The next debate is a town hall style debate, could help Trump out a bit more.

But honestly, who knows. He has a serious temper issue.

It's fuckin' hilarious at how Trump has managed to turn this irrelevant factor into a talking point, simply because the left leaning MSM were so adamant in their denial of such a thing.

Now it's being looked at like the mic was the main issue in how Trump performed. Holy shit, this election is awesome.

It's fuckin' hilarious at how Trump has managed to turn this irrelevant factor into a talking point, simply because the left leaning MSM were so adamant in their denial of such a thing.

Now it's being looked at like the mic was the main issue in how Trump performed. Holy shit, this election is awesome.

I mean there's also the fact that her podium has a damn screen built into it. I'm sure everything involved with that is on the up and up, though.

Back