HR for HR
@Steel
Reaction score
Mod Note: On at 9PM ET, simultaneously cast on all major networks
Online Stream

IT'S TIMMMMEEEEEEE

Introducing first ....

Fighting out of the Red Corner

This man is a freestyle fighter. Standing at an impressive 6'4" weighing in at a thick solid and tight 235 pounds... Believe me! Winner of the 16 man GOP primary, he is the undisputed, undefeated, undeterred, unrustled alt-right champion of the world!

Donald J. Trump

200w.gif

And his opponent...

Fighting out of the Blue Corner

She is potentially an eplileptic lizard person!

Hillary Clinton

giphy.gif

Biggest debate of all time!!!

Who you guys got?

What are you on the look out for?

Over/under on Hillary coughs?

I've never been more excited for a presidential debate EVER!

Last edited:
Standing. under stress, for ninety straight minutes is hard for a fit person. I have some doubt as to whether Hillary can pull it off.

It's time to bring this shit the fuck on.

maxresdefault.jpg

wrestling-fight-donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton-gif-animation.gif

This is will be the most watched TV event in history of TV events surpassing all the World Cups.

I like that you got the colours right, but I would have liked to seen the background of each fighter.

You know, introducing first, fighting out of the red party, a demagogue and reality TV star, holding a professional record of 12 bankrupcies and 2 failed marriages, with zero political experience. He stands at 6'2" tall weighing 302 lbs, demagoguing out of NY city, NY, Donald J Trump!

You get the idea.

Money money money money!

Moonnnaaayyy!

Trump by Travis Fultonesque rock bottom. Hillary does the Bullock face

I like that you got the colours right, but I would have liked to seen the background of each fighter.

You know, introducing first, fighting out of the red party, a demagogue and reality TV star, holding a professional record of 12 bankrupcies and 2 failed marriages, with zero political experience. He stands at 6'2" tall weighing 302 lbs, demagoguing out of NY city, NY, Donald J Trump!

You get the idea.
Updated

Still not sure Hillary turns up

I assume you mean she cancels, due to some excuse (e.g. illness).

But the other option is a body double. Maybe she wants the modified podium to ensure that a shorter body double doesn't stick out.

I'm really curious though if she can handle 90 minutes without coughing, fainting, or some quirkiness.

Over/under on Hillary coughs?

Her team knows that if she coughs it's going to hurt her bad, and Trump is going to jump all over it. I imagine being aware of this, they fill her full of drugs so she doesn't cough (in the event that she's sick) or conversely, she's not sick and doesn't cough.

I would set the line that she has a coughing fit at +400.

With the way she's been the past year with her lack of appearances, bathroom breaks during debates with multiple people, short press conferences and illness.....I cant see how she will be able to handle 90 mins 1 vs 1 against the Donald.

The polls as of now are way too close. Who ever wins these debates wins the whole thang. I pray for hillary to win. Shit its about to hit the fan any day now in the south asian sea. I just dont see trump dealing with all of that.

I'd rather have a president crowned with a Bald-Headed- Eagle's nest than a president propped up by her IV/Colostomy-bag-stand.

Will be interesting though!

Hillary, in response to Trump's ridiculous blather, takes a shit on stage in front of his podium.
He then follows suit in front of hers, and then they meet in the middle for a giant mutual hot Carling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back