First job stories....

Share some stories from your first job.

Mine was pizza delivery for a local pizza joint here in Vegas. I was 17. One time I get in my car to do a run and as soon as i left the parking lot i realized I had a flat tire. Before i even got out of the car another car pulls up behind me and this old dude (70+) gets out with a can of fix a flat. He comes up and asks if i need help and i said ok thanks. He then preceded to keep touching me and calling me "tiger" as I was trying to fill my tire. He asked me if I wanted to go lunch with him. Thankfully one of our cooks ( this meth head bodybuilder type named Tony) was walking into work saw what was happening and came over and the guy ran into his car and left.

Tldr:

Old geezer tried to bang me

Tweaker came to my rescue

Edit:sorry wrong forum. Mods please move to mayberry

My first job was a desk job right out of high school, and nothing interesting ever happened while on the job. However, I was using a public bus through an urban area to get to work, and there were different crazies on the bus every day. One day, this guy with long hair, a full long beard, and wearing a long black dress got onto the bus during the afternoon rush hour commute. The bus was packed, and no one said shit. This guy stayed on the bus for several stops, and as soon as he stepped off, the entire bus erupted in laughter. A bunch of suits making fun of a tranny. Good memories.

Last edited:
I worked at burger king when i was 14.

Bevel, the young night manager, made fun of me for rollerblading into work everyday. He taught me that black people don't roller blade or swim. He would bring his super nintendo in at night and jam out in his office while i held down the front.

Rufus, the grumpy day manager, can still be found at various drive thru windows around town 24 years later. Every time i see him i feel like my life choices aren't actually as bad as they could be.

Thanks for the inspiration Rufus. Stay in school kids.

EDIT: I also remember that the intersection out front was super hard to cross, and there were 20+ shop parking lots opening up onto the road within a short stretch, so it was a normal occurrence to hear crashes when you were on the drive thru headset. No joke, it was a weekly occurrence, at least. Good times.

Last edited:
Mine isn't very interesting. I was a bus boy and the boss lady was a proper cunt. One day it was pretty dead at the restaurant so the cooks and I were standing in a group talking, I was leaning against a counter with my hands under it. Boss lady walks by and says only to me; "I'm not paying you to hold that counter up". Not a word to anyone else, just me. I got in trouble for having my cell phone out to take a picture of the schedule once. That was not a fun job.

My first job was for a roofing company. I was sixteen years old. I was hired to just pick up trash and carry shingles onto the roof.

I ended up breaking my ankle from jumping out of a dumpster. For the life of me I can't remember why I was in the dumpster. I wasn't use to smoking weed on the job at that point.

It was my first day and the last day.

That tire wasn't the only thing he planned on filling.

My first job was at 15 and as a lifeguard. Don't really have any stories as all the shit went down immediately after my shift. One day a kid fell off the high dive onto the cement and cracked his head open, another a deaf kid nearly drowned in the pool, all within 30 minutes of me leaving.

I did slice my foot open dropping a chair on it once. I didn't notice how bad the cut was until I was standing in the medical hut looking for a band-aid, looked down and noticed I was standing in a full size puddle of blood.
Sucks when you miss the action at work, but in those cases i'd rather miss it.

When i worked as a dealership mechanic though, we had this one guy that was always causing problems with the other mechanics, thought he was the greatest at everything, and was generally hated. Cocky old know it all head mechanic redneck type that would get mad if anyone was doing an alignment when he had an alignment to do.

Anyways, he and i were always butting heads because he would throw a fit whenever anyone would use brake cleaner, claiming that they were using too much and it bothered him. I would actually try to help him out and use it sparingly, but he would trip out regardless and pitch a fit, so eventually i started just telling him to fuck off and deal with it, which only helped our relationship.

So one day, ON MY DAY OFF of course, this dickhead was in such a huff fighting with someone about not getting off the alignment machine fast enough (the guy had left the car on the rack while he washed his hands or something) that he jumped in the car and angrily backed off the rack straight through the closed garage door behind him, damaging the car and ripping the overhead door clean off.

Another coworker called me laughing hysterically immediately after witnessing the whole thing.

The fact that i missed seeing the look on his face haunts me. I wish i could have been there.

That tweaker didn't want any old gramp hands before he tenderised your meat.
Did he cover you in pizza sauce and rape you later that shift?
Yep, he pulled a "half baked".

04e5e6e61711eb3530038ed26bd5d407c21827-wm.jpg

Mine was pizza delivery for a local pizza joint here in Vegas. I was 17. One time I get in my car to do a run and as soon as i left the parking lot i realized I had a flat tire. Before i even got out of the car another car pulls up behind me and this old dude (70+) gets out with a can of fix a flat. He comes up and asks if i need help and i said ok thanks. He then preceded to keep touching me and calling me "tiger" as I was trying to fill my tire. He asked me if I wanted to go lunch with him. Thankfully one of our cooks ( this meth head bodybuilder type named Tony) was walking into work saw what was happening and came over and the guy ran into his car and left.

Tldr:

Lmfao!! That sounds like a scene out of a movie- can't make shit like that up

Worked at subway at 16. Had the best boss ever as she thought I was hilarious. I got away with a lot of shit without being written up, but one time she had to.

I rang up like 5 thousand dollars worth of 6 foot party subs, but didn't cash out. I just wanted to see how much I could add to the que before it wouldn't add anymore. Well, it stopped at 5 thousand. Even though I deleted the order and never cashed the register out, it set an alarm at corporate and my register ended up being -5000.00 that night. Corporate alerted the owner and he got onto my manager whom was forced to do something. So I got my only write up.

Hell, I got away with building a robot costume with a sword and shield out of cardboard bread boxes. Just as long as the district or owner didn't know about it, I was cool.

my first paid job was as an umpire in high school for little league games (ages 8-10). $20 a game, $30 if you did the plate and you got a free meal.

was a good gig for a while until the cuntbag teams played. parents scream/yell/boo, throw things, coaches screaming and getting in my face. parents were the worst though, it's a super weird feeling being a 16 year old throwing out a 45 year old woman from a baseball game. and that's just the game, that doesn't include domestic violence fights that were happening, people getting high / drunk, DUI's in the parking lot, fights, etc. little league is fuckin crazy.

been hit with plastic bottles, food, one lady even threw her purse at me once b/c her kid struck out. definitely a shit job, i only did it one season. i ended up getting into 1 on 1 training with younger players, paid way better and way less stress.

16 and ready for life....hired as waiter at Pizza Inn....ended up carrying ice each day.....got fired for not having enthusiasm with making 3.35/hr.

Tldr:

Me thinks maybe the old man flattened your tire

Worked in an office when I was 16-17. There was this hot college girl who was the secretary. I rubbed one out at my desk and fell asleep.

Wouldn't change a thing.

I handed out flyers for a cell phone store for extremely low pay,even for that time. I think I lasted about a week. Its just the same shit on the same block. Just quit real fast.

I was 5yrs old running moonshine.

About as believable as your story.

This one time I thought a snake came through the glory hole but it was just an uncircumcised European cock.

Back