First confirmed case: 23 ft reticulated python kills and consumes 25 year old adult male human whole

Fuck snakes....I stalked and killed a probably harmless 2 foot snake that found its way into my house a few months ago. I was sweating bullets, as cobras are everywhere here and anti-venom is scare. And fuck the stupid locals that take pride in catching them with their hands....yeah, YOUR life is cheap. Not mine.

it always boggles my mind when I see people own very large snakes as pets

or even worse when they drape them around their own bodies

no that isn't an affectionate pet, that thing is sizing you up for a meal

Tbh that goes for any non-mammal or non-bird.

If you're gonna own a pet I think its just logical that it should be an animal intelligent enough to recognize you and show affection in some capacity (canines, felines, parrots, pigs, etc).

Snakes, spiders, lizards, and fish??? Those aren't really ever pets.

Tbh that goes for any non-mammal or non-bird.

If you're gonna own a pet I think its just logical that it should be an animal intelligent enough to recognize you and show affection in some capacity (canines, felines, parrots, pigs, etc).

Snakes, spiders, lizards, and fish??? Those aren't really ever pets.
Lol. Yes they are, there are plenty of reptiles that are capable of recognizing individuals.

Lol. Yes they are, there are plenty of reptiles that are capable of recognizing individuals.

The thing with reptiles though is do they form real bonds with their owners? A snake, for example, seems to learn to view a given human as neither a threat nor food, so it doesn't get defensive or aggressive around them. But is it feeling any of the things that the other guy listed?

You're the Zookeeper, you tell me.

I better keep an eye on my retic,he might be planning to eat me.

The thing with reptiles though is do they form real bonds with their owners? A snake, for example, seems to learn to view a given human as neither a threat nor food, so it doesn't get defensive or aggressive around them. But is it feeling any of the things that the other guy listed?

You're the Zookeeper, you tell me.

I'm not gonna lie I didn't read the story but why in the fuck would you want to own something that's gonna get that big in the first place. You're never gonna know 100% if it's gonna want to make you into a tasty morsel..Fucking stupid LOL
Why do people marry crazy women?

Are we taking bets on how long it is before this story is turned into a movie?

TJ-Dillashaw-QA-UFC181-04.jpg

People are shocked to find that things kill people and eat them.

You learn a lot when you put down snapchat and get off of Instagram.

it always boggles my mind when I see people own very large snakes as pets

or even worse when they drape them around their own bodies

no that isn't an affectionate pet, that thing is sizing you up for a meal
Have you seen the clip with the little girl and her familys pet snake on the couch? Fucking ridiculous.

People are shocked to find that things kill people and eat them.

You learn a lot when you put down snapchat and get off of Instagram.
Uh, I don't think anyone here is shocked. It's newsworthy because it's the first confirmed case.

But please Indiana Jones, tell us more about the world.

Uh, I don't think anyone here is shocked. It's newsworthy because it's the first confirmed case.

But please Indiana Jones, tell us more about the world.
It's a dangerous place. Be careful.

Back