Finland under assault by racist black supremacists

I would love to have seen her explain to my grandparents how they had priviledged lives because of their whiteness.

Going to war against the second most powerful country in the world at the age of 22 is such a priviledge.

Building a nation that is pummeled to the ground is such a priviledge.

Last edited:
I would love to have sen her explain to my grandparents how they had priviledged lives because of their whiteness.

Going to war against the second most powerful country in the world at the age of 22 is such a priviledge.

Yes, my grand-grand-father who exploded into pieces during an artillery bombing while defending his homeland, was very privileged indeed. So were my other grand-parents who were driven off East Karelia by the Soviet invasion, and left with literally nothing but a pair of working boots. The millions who broke their backs, drank themselves to drunken stupor, literally killed themselves through hard work (and sometimes by their own hand), these men and women surely felt themselves "privileged" in doing so.

It is to be expected though. We, here in Finland, don't really do a great job communicating Finland's history, how it was built, why it was built and for who it was built, to our temporary guests.

Finland was established to uphold Finnish culture, language, history, which were all under a constant threat of disappearing from the face of the earth, under the pressure of both the Swedish kingdom, and later the Russian czardom. To serve as a safe haven for Finno-Ugric peoples, spread across the Northern hemisphere, who at that time possessed no organized government of their own, and thus were left vulnerable to being exploited by foreign interests. To establish independence, a heavy price was paid by fending off the Soviet attackers, who had moved to "reclaim the land" to its "rightful owners".

The idea that Finland is a multi-cultural country, "open for business" (an idea that is often repeated by the hack politicians that have somehow managed to get themselves elected), is pure and utter horseshit. These new guests will stay in Finland for as long as its welfare system can continue to be supported. Once that collapses, these people will disappear in a hurry. The Finns will stay.

This video actually makes me sad to post it, but it's gold and a reason why European nations are turning into little bitches.

Use the force women!

I actually have a very good Finnish friend. When I shared this over to him he confirmed this is legit. He said the men are not sure what is the right response as they are very polite and public outbursts are very much frowned upon.

I was with him in Brussels and we came across four Muslim men while walking to dinner. They were walking towards us and we them... Jukka (my friend) huddled against the building to make way. Me, being the asshole American and could tell these shitburghs were not going to be polite enough to give me room plowed the fuck through them. I had the size and intertia on my side. You got to love physics. 6'0" and 216. They were shocked and gave me some shitty looks. When they heard my American voice, "what the fuck is your problem?" and I stepped to them and not away, they backed down like the little bitches they really are. That is when I learned that Americans actually have two reputations in Europe. I already knew of #1.

(1) Brash and Rude
(2) Pissed off and quick to hit people

Maybe they have me right on both accounts. I know you pull their shit here in the U.S. and most American men (not Liberal cucks) are going to stand their ground at minimum.

Later, while drinking at a pub/cafe. Jukka asked me what I would have done. I told him the first one was getting KTFO and I would have guessed at least two of them would want no part. I told him that they looked too damn skinny to do much to me anyways and that I had a Finnish bad ass on my side. "Jukka, your country produced White Death... I have faith you guys throw down when the time comes." He couldn't quit laughing at that.

Note: White Death is the #1 sniper of all time killing Russians by the hundreds. (Simo "Simuna" Häyhä)

This video actually makes me sad to post it, but it's gold and a reason why European nations are turning into little bitches.

Use the force women!

I actually have a very good Finnish friend. When I shared this over to him he confirmed this is legit. He said the men are not sure what is the right response as they are very polite and public outbursts are very much frowned upon.

I was with him in Brussels and we came across four Muslim men while walking to dinner. They were walking towards us and we them... Jukka (my friend) huddled against the building to make way. Me, being the asshole American and could tell these shitburghs were not going to be polite enough to give me room plowed the fuck through them. I had the size and intertia on my side. You got to love physics. 6'0" and 216. They were shocked and gave me some shitty looks. When they heard my American voice, "what the fuck is your problem?" and I stepped to them and not away, they backed down like the little bitches they really are. That is when I learned that Americans actually have two reputations in Europe. I already knew of #1.

(1) Brash and Rude
(2) Pissed off and quick to hit people

Maybe they have me right on both accounts. I know you pull their shit here in the U.S. and most American men (not Liberal cucks) are going to stand their ground at minimum.

Later, while drinking at a pub/cafe. Jukka asked me what I would have done. I told him the first one was getting KTFO and I would have guessed at least two of them would want no part. I told him that they looked too damn skinny to do much to me anyways and that I had a Finnish bad ass on my side. "Jukka, your country produced White Death... I have faith you guys throw down when the time comes." He couldn't quit laughing at that.

Note: White Death is the #1 sniper of all time killing Russians by the hundreds. (Simo "Simuna" Häyhä)

That Force Push though
<36>

The Finnish people are a great people, hard working and no-nonsense from my experiences and I have thoroughly enjoyed my visits to Helsinki.

She is just parroting from buzz words and leftist agenda created by lesser minds for even lesser people.

200_s.gif
Lmao!!

I would love to have seen her explain to my grandparents how they had priviledged lives because of their whiteness.

These sorts will throw everything at you until something sticks.

Where there is a will, there is a way.
Where is childish envy or resentment, there is some historical tidbit to pretend to be angry about.

Perhaps Finland built a boat which was then purchased by Norwegians, sold to the British, used by a team of Dutch Jews and staffed with Portuguese sailors to purchase slaves from proto-Cameroon, bound for Brazil.

Needless to say, until the last of you is bred out, that foul legacy will linger. Many shoes will require kissing.

Last edited:
Back