Finland under assault by racist black supremacists

TheGreatA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Some chosen quotes:

"It's a crazy experience to grow up in a white country where the white people don't even realize they are white and what kinds of privileges it gives them," said Koko Hubara, founder and editor-in-chief of Ruskeat Tytöt (which translates to "Brown Girls").

"The conversation on the implications of whiteness [in Finland] is only beginning now, very slowly," she said.

Ruskeat Tytöt began as a personal blog on Valentine's Day 2015 after Hubara woke up alone with a "horrible hangover" and did not sleep over at "some random dude's house." "I was laying in bed and decided on a whim to create a safe space for public discourse by a person of color for people of color."

With Ruskeat Tytöt, Hubara aims to create a vocabulary that discusses issues such as systemic racism, sexual violence, and the intersections of race, gender and class. "A lot of the people we work with create content that deals with this absurd space or trauma, if you will, of not being seen as human or as a Finnish person in your own country,"

My time in Finland was pleasant because I didn't have to think about any of that. I was only a black body in a white space for a temporary amount of time. I knew that despite my disdain for Chicago, I would be returning to a strong community of black and brown creatives and that whatever strangeness I might've felt would soon come to pass.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/arti...-girls-in-one-of-the-worlds-whitest-countries

You wouldn't believe thet kind of shit I have to read from daily newspapers nowadays. Man-spreading, fat-shaming, unisex toilets, BLM, it's all over nowadays, in fucking Finland.

Finland.

That guy is borderline if not outright retarded, because we all know Finnish people aren't white.

live-ouro-breaking-news-finngolian-horde-takes-stockh-khan-pekka-2591338.png

1424800479505.jpg

Is it really white privilege if almost everyone there is Finnish?

Racism doesn't really exist in a place where everyone is the same race

Black chick visits Finland and doesn't like it, returns to Chicago where her people are so much better off.

I mean, if she thought it through she could have put the cost of the plane ticket toward college tuition, rental fees, a second hand car perhaps?

But none of these compare to writing an online blog to revel in your perceived victimhood I guess

It's cold as shit in Finland.....

probably has a lot to do w/ how uh white outside it is

All Western nations are subject to the same ideological subversion strategies.

They will use the same language, push for the same policies, use the same sorts of propoganda, etc. It's a template that is used.

Good luck Finland!

Is it really white privilege if almost everyone there is Finnish?

Racism doesn't really exist in a place where everyone is the same race

Well, as long as it's up to them, racism will exist.

I thought we had reached a point where it was a positive that one would not recognize his or her own "whiteness" or "blackness". Suppose not.

Here's a look at some epic "white" Finnish privilege from a century ago.

Peasants_in_finland.jpg

280px-Raatajat_rahanalaiset.JPG

Damn the Finns for working their asses off to create a well-functioning welfare state, out of a largely feudal society within the past century.

Man-spreading, fat-shaming, unisex toilets, BLM, it's all over nowadays, in fucking Finland.

Great addition to a country with a rapidly declining birthrate

Mmm, this is strange because Finns aren't even legit white. Also, they do pass the oven test.

I mean no offense but unless you have a good "racial eye" like myself.
Most people would be hard-pressed to see a difference between a Finn or a "Baltic" Russian or even Poles.

If being around white people bothers you that much, you probably shouldn't live in fucking Finland.

If being around white people bothers you that much, you probably shouldn't live in fucking Finland.

No, it is time for a revolution in Finland to tear down the white patriarchy of oppression!

It has to be turned into a safe space where there is no troublesome 'whiteness' lurking.

Comrades unite.

You're so sadly neglected and often ignored. A poor second to Belgium, when going abroad.

honestly if you're from Chicago you might wanna get your own house in order before telling others what they're doing wrong

Thread title is just a wee bit hyperbolic, let's say. I lost pretty hard at the line about "the implications of whiteness" though.

Back