Finland under assault by racist black supremacists

I was appalled when I went to this one white country filled with nothing but whiteness.
I also went to China and it's filled with Chinese people.
Everyone is so racist ermagawd.
Why can't everyone be more like the US with it's melting pot of diversity?

Maybe next trip she should goto Africa where it's all black people.

All Western nations are subject to the same ideological subversion strategies.

They will use the same language, push for the same policies, use the same sorts of propoganda, etc. It's a template that is used.

Good luck Finland!

Yeah, it is so obvious to anybody who has an open mind. There is a top down strategy to change everything about Western society. If you oppose any of it you are a racist, sexist, homophobic/transphobic bigot.

And Islamaphobic too!

If being around white people bothers you that much, you probably shouldn't live in fucking Finland.

black magazine "The Root" recently ran a series on how black Americans who are sick of dealing with whites should lead a "Blaxit" and named Stockholm, Berlin, Budapest as the ideal destinations

Last edited:
black magazine "The Root" recently ran a series on how black Americans who are sick of dealing with whites should lead a "Blaxit" and named Stockholm, Berlin, Budapest as the ideal destinations

We tried that with Liberia and what a fine utopia that turned out to be.:rolleyes:

We tried that with Liberia and what a fine utopia that turned out to be.:rolleyes:

Maybe that is why they are recommending moving to a developed European city instead

Was the article financed by the Open Society Foundation? :D

All of this butthurt from black women about white privilege stems from black men trading up for white chicks.

Mmm, this is strange because Finns aren't even legit white. Also, they do pass the oven test.

I mean no offense but unless you have a good "racial eye" like myself.
Most people would be hard-pressed to see a difference between a Finn or a "Baltic" Russian or even Poles.
its not that hard. the Russian is the one with an Adidas track suit on and a moon face. The Finn is the one holding the knife in a threatening manner and the Pole is the one bleeding because he was holding his knife by the blade.

>describes her time in Finland as "pleasant"
>says she has "disdain" for Chicago
>complains about how white Finland is

Kek

>describes her time in Finland as "pleasant"
>says she has "disdain" for Chicago
>complains about how white Finland is

Kek

It was only pleasant because her "black body only resided in white space temporarily".

She doesn't seem to comprehend that the "other side" may take the same tribalistic comfort in being surrounded by people of common ethnic origin.

The Finns generously take her(Koko's) family in, give her access to the safety and opportunities of their first-world country, they probably consider her a true Finn. But none of that matters, because their skin pigmentation is different.

Maybe it's projection. "I feel like the odd one out," becomes "They're out to get me."

She deserves to be air-dropped into Africa tbh. I'm sick of people whining in comfort. You think black skin is all that matters, walk the walk.

Meanwhile-in-finland_o_146294.jpg

As a country becomes less white, white privilege increases exponentially.

Back