Finland under assault by racist black supremacists

Well, as long as it's up to them, racism will exist.

I thought we had reached a point where it was a positive that one would not recognize his or her own "whiteness" or "blackness". Suppose not.

Here's a look at some epic "white" Finnish privilege from a century ago.

Peasants_in_finland.jpg

280px-Raatajat_rahanalaiset.JPG

Damn the Finns for working their asses off to create a well-functioning welfare state, out of a largely feudal society within the past century.

Ugh they should've known it's not fair, to defend a snowy icescape and then build a prosperous civilization on land nobody else wanted. Unearned privilege and they should give away the fruits of their labor

Yeah, I was just joking a bit. I mean what should you say to the stupidity of the people quoted in the OP.
Does Finnland even have an issue with racism at all. I mean legit racism, not this white privilege stuff?

Legit racism? I don't think so. Outside of an occasional alcohol-induced outburst. But it's getting increasingly difficult to measure what constitutes as racism to people nowadays.

Legit racism? I don't think so. Outside of an occasional alcohol-induced outburst. But it's getting increasingly difficult to measure what constitutes as racism to people nowadays.

That's the problem with those people that see racism everywhere simply because Finland doesn't have many black people.
It takes the focus off the real issues.

What I meant with legit racism. Like what we see in East Germany or Poland/Hungary.
Neo-Nazi style groups beating people up for not being Finnish or throwing Molotov cocktails at refugee houses, marching in Helsinki while greeting the Fuehrer etc.

The definitions are always where the games are played.

They'll setup whatever society it is that they think needs overhauling (the ones where white people live), by using some imaginary standards that not one nation anywhere on the planet, in the history of mankind could ever come close to (and rightfully so because it would require massive brainwashing), and then wage perpetual war on it based on that.

That's the problem with those people that see racism everywhere simply because Finland doesn't have many black people.
It takes the focus off the real issues.

What I meant with legit racism. Like what we see in East Germany or Poland/Hungary.
Neo-Nazi style groups beating people up for not being Finnish or throwing Molotov cocktails at refugee houses, marching in Helsinki while greeting the Fuehrer etc.

There's always going to be that element which chooses to direct their frustrations against a chosen group of people. But in a practical sense, if we measure the dangers of being the victim of a racist assault in Finland compared to most other countries, I would say the chances are rather minimal, if almost non-existent.

"Finland under assault".

Just stick to presenting the facts. You absolutely suck at commentary.

Imagine a lily white guy visiting an African country and writing the same article.

Just do it.

How would it come across?

Mmm, this is strange because Finns aren't even legit white. Also, they do pass the oven test.

I mean no offense but unless you have a good "racial eye" like myself.
Most people would be hard-pressed to see a difference between a Finn or a "Baltic" Russian or even Poles.

And Hitler and the Nazi's are dead and Suomi lives on

Finns > Anglos >>> Australian Aborigines > Somalis > G*rmans

{<jordan}

This is why I come to the WR.

These posts make the WR great again

Imagine a lily white guy visiting an African country and writing the same article.

Just do it.

Don't mind silus, his entire gimmick is going into peoples threads and telling them their OP is horrible. It's really weird.

Excellent thread m8, would read again

{<jordan}

This is why I come to the WR.

These posts make the WR great again

Lol yeah, nothing gets some WR poster riled up faster than questioning if they are part of the white race.
Not the TS here he is a good sport and didn't fall for it.
But usually, that ends up in a heated discussion about head measurements within 3 pages.

I've noticed that many of these blm women are fuck ugly.

I'd be mad all the time too if I was so fuck ugly

Couldn't bear reading through the whole article, but I did see this when I just scrolled to the end:
Never miss a Mercury retrograde again.

All I need to do is give them my email address, and I'll never miss a Mercury retrograde again, so I'm pretty stoked.

It gives me a pretty good idea about the quality of the site in general.

All they want is some White Privilege, why can't you guys just give them what they want?
1-a-coldd.jpg

Just do it.

How would it come across?

He would get torn apart period

What the hell is White Privilege anyway bc I've had to work my ass off since I was 16 to have anything I wanted and I am white

Back