Finally Real Gung Fu

Take some time to read what I said, or maybe you don't have reading comprehension. I'm giving real world cases. Cases from LEO and from when I was in the Marines. This isn't "movie" info. If anything your idea that groin kicks and throat strikes are automatic on/off buttons that you can do on an pro-mma fighter is wishful thinking.

Besides, you come off as a total liar. "Punched guy in the throat" "I have been in many fights with guys 250lbs" Even if that's true. How does your circumstantial evidence prove or disprove what I'm saying?

You'll have to forgive me if instead of listening to some guy telling me on the Internet how bad ass he is, I choose to go by my military and LEOs experience and knowledge.

Really, you're overestimating yourself and one day you might die or suffer a horrible humiliation in the street.

I'm not sure what your angle is, but do you seriously think with your LARPING you can take on a UFC fighter? He's most likely to break your fingers. Again I'm not saying these dirty tactics don't work, they do. But anyone can do them, they're not special super secret moves, and the more skilled grappler and striker will employ them easier on some Krav Maga weekend warrior than vice versa.

Real world vs Fantasy world I live in the real world . Some people live in a fantasy world .

Real world vs Fantasy world

Fantasy -- world MMA is the best no one can beat them . UFC fighters are real fighters, all other styles don't work = FALSE

Real world -- Its the fighter not necessarily the style --- John Jones took MMA and in weeks with no fomer striking and Ju Jitsu or Judo, won his first fight and with just one year of training he beat a UFC fighter and with in 3 years became UFC champ. I guess UFC is not the best.

Jones began training in MMA when he found out that his high school sweetheart girlfriend, Jessie, was pregnant with their daughter Leah. He realized that he wasn't making enough as a bouncer to support his family, and so he walked into the BombSquad training facility with the idea of making money as an MMA fighter. Despite the fact that he had no formal submission or striking training, within weeks he won his first MMA fight over Brad Bernard by TKO on April 12, 2008. Later, the UFC picked him up. He won his won his initial fight for them over Andre Gusmao at UFC 87 by decision. http://martialarts.about.com/od/mmaandufc/p/Biography-And-Profile-Of-Jon-Jones.htm
UFC 87
Gusmao Jiu-Jitsu and Capoeira.
Jones JUCO wrestling champion. So wrestling is better then Ju-Jitsu no its not, its the fighter some times not the style .

Fantasy world - A lady walks into a MMA Gym and ask to be taught how to stop a rapist He tells her OK no problem i will teach you BJJ and Boxing you can stop him. Just use a triangle choke, if hes on top of you or a arm-bar.

Real world --- A lady walks into a MMa Gym and ask to be taught how to stop a rapist . He tells her , its going to be very hard even inpossible for her to stop a 150 to 200 plus pound man and you are only 120 ponds, from raping you. I would buy a gun learn to shoot at a firing range, buy pepper spray learn knife fighting escrima and stick fighting buy legal knives get a permit for a concealed weapon . I can still teach you and the more you learn the more it can hekp you , but i cannot guarantee it will stop him . --Real world

Real World a Man is 200 plus pounds you are only 5-9 155 and you wanna take him to the ground LOL GOOD LUCK . NO try take his eyes out BLIND him KNEE CAP THROAT FINGERS HANDS BRAKE THEM GRAB HIS NUUTS RIP them off then take him down choke him out REAL WORLD

Fantasy World 200 plus man use BJJ take him down look at GRACIE VS
LOL-- GOOD LUCK

Fantasy world-- shoot a guy 13 times he is still fighting = movies--LOL

Real-- world shoot a guy 13 times take him out easy = Real world

Real world-- Just because Kung fu didnt work for one fighter docent mean it wont work for another fighter in the streets , unless hes just a bad fighter or had a fake or bad teacher .

Example Fake -- stuff wont work on a trained fighter or street fighter .
Fake White Crane Fake Teacher
Lets see WONT WORK

Slap to the body --LOL

Pecking the back of the head , the skull --LOL

Quote-- Gorge Priutt techniques shown are more Northern Crane or Hung Kuen ---, Yong Chun or Fukien White is Similar to Wing Chun and other Hakka based Gung Fu styles that it predominately is a hand oriented art with little or no kicking above the waist. Also Crane Beak as you have demonstrated is not used. though I found your interpretation of the art fairly interesting. 100% correct

Real arts WILL WORK
Lets see
Wing Chun vs Karate and Boxing Destroy the Jab

Wing Chun
BEST Defence against HARD & FAST Multiple Punches | How to Fight Efficiently

How to fight someone bigger and Stronger than you

Att 6:23

Real Arts Gung Fu Jeet Kun Do

Jun Fan/ Jeet Kune Do Training Methods Class with Sifu Billy Brown

Slick Tricks and Submission Tips with Guro Billy Brown

https://youtu.be/6DC6bEFbELA

White Crane is like this

Jeet Kune Do Training Methods - TRAPPING Compilation with Sifu Billy Brown

https://youtu.be/gkoUJgAKtGQ

wing chun vs boxing why boxers are dangerous for wing chun?

https://youtu.be/kKRGgUhVRzc

wing chun vs boxing - using kicks to beat the boxer

https://youtu.be/3mv_Y3P2-hU

Awesome wing chun self defence seminar
https://youtu.be/wgvZ-9b68Sk

Street self defence seminar in Cambridge - Master Wong

https://youtu.be/YQdesRY6sBI

MY THOUGHTS REAL WORLD

kung fu world is full of idiots who can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. that's the truth.

So basically what you're saying is, your whole argument hinges on the assumption that everyone is like jon jones?

Lol, now thats quite a fantasy.

Last edited:
LOL@ wreslters will ground and pound. I put a HS wrestler in a guillotine choke once after he masterfully shot on me. He bitched about it being an "illegal headlock."
it is in wrasslin :p

That's probably a junior high school kid that hasn't even reached puberty yet. LOL!

If that guy know what's up, he'll just move into side control and von flue choke your ass out, and then pound your head into the concrete.

It wasn't, but nice try.

You don't have to have such an inferiority complex towards grappling. Even you just stated that you used a grappling move to neutralize a double.

Try your hand with a real grappler if you haven't. It will be eye opening.

What you're saying right now would be the equal of me saying.

"LOL@ boxers, I dodged one of his masterful jabs and took him down and tied him into a pretzel"

Not sure what YOUR malfunction is, but if you took the time to get to know me instead of trying to chime in with a snarky reply, you might have been enlightened to the fact that the first combat sport I ever learned was catch-wrestling. I've grappled with quite a few "real grapplers" in my day, and yes, had some eye-opening experiences.

Perhaps next time think how a guy who works in Boxing would even know to apply a guillotine choke to a wrestler sinking his head in too far on an attempted shot as opposed to coming in here and taking the side of a troll who is pretty close to being on the chopping block who can't help himself from sounding like a jerk in any thread on this subject.

And no, those two statements are not equivalent at all, have a nice day.

Whatever makes your day more interesting big guy.

Lol that guy was literally out of breath after the first Monkey claw technique demo.

"kenpeters8 faps to his disdain for Gung Fu"

It wasn't, but nice try.

Not sure what YOUR malfunction is, but if you took the time to get to know me instead of trying to chime in with a snarky reply, you might have been enlightened to the fact that the first combat sport I ever learned was catch-wrestling. I've grappled with quite a few "real grapplers" in my day, and yes, had some eye-opening experiences.

Perhaps next time think how a guy who works in Boxing would even know to apply a guillotine choke to a wrestler sinking his head in too far on an attempted shot as opposed to coming in here and taking the side of a troll who is pretty close to being on the chopping block who can't help himself from sounding like a jerk in any thread on this subject.

Guillotines off shots are some of the easiest submissions for non-grapplers to understand and use. One of the strikers best friends. One need not even be a grappler to use one. I've seen mma fights where guys with little to no grappling have used them successfully.

And relax there, you're coming across as a major pussy. You're accusing me of snarky replies... when I literally responded to a snarky reply of yours.

I might not agree with everything that troll says but I always dislike it when people belittle grappling. I have an equal respect for both.

I used to think the same, but in that argument you are assuming that all is already discovered and the fighters then only use what works in the cage. The thing is, there's not all discovered on Standup game as we see with recent applications of karate by Connor.

I think as time goes by, mma Standup will discover value in other martial arts to continue its evolution.

McGregor is winning fights with his boxing. He's got some karate influence in his style, but the base is boxing.

"kenpeters8 faps to his disdain for Gung Fu"

That and MMA fighters suck because Jon Jones used his wrestling background and ridiculous genetics to run through one of the worst divisions in MMA. MMA fighters are pussies who'd get maimed in a REAL FIGHT

It wasn't, but nice try.

The
That and MMA fighters suck because Jon Jones used his wrestling background and ridiculous genetics to run through one of the worst divisions in MMA. MMA fighters are pussies who'd get maimed in a REAL FIGHT[/QUOT

LOL when ?

kung fu world is full of idiots who can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. that's the truth.
You better hope you are not stupid enouph to challenge a real Gung fu man

Cause if you dont think we know ground game you foolish
Africa gave the arts to India who are black africans India gave it to china gave it to Japan and Korea all the arts so we gave arm -bars and all chokes they just modified them if you think we dont know real ground game from a real techer your dumb as hell

You try that sissy double leg take down with me i will dislocate you shoulder easy

Last edited:
Back