Final Fantasy XV, v1: New and free Assassins Creed crossover DLC coming August 31st!

Was excited about this and Dead Rising 4. Both now look like Redboxes for me.

This weekend can't come fast enough. I really want to plat Dragon Quest Builders since I'm 2 fairly easy trophies away, but somewhat time consuming. I feel like the need to final fantasy is far to strong.

more for the subject of ps4 pro than FFXV, i guess, but man, can anyone even tell the difference here?

(i can't)

looking forward to XV, tho. i hope i can get over the idea of not being able to control my party (i never like that in any game)

more for the subject of ps4 pro than FFXV, i guess, but man, can anyone even tell the difference here?

(i can't)

looking forward to XV, tho. i hope i can get over the idea of not being able to control my party (i never like that in any game)

The video must be in 4K and you'll need a 4K monitor to tell the difference.

Isnt that the only way to know? Its like not seeing HD on one of those old box monitors.
i think it makes sense, yes (if the video has a 4k option, which you'd hope would be the case if you're right)

Having a blast. Tried to take on a level 32ish monster @ level 6 and got utterly decimated. Was great.

100% had to go with Japanese VA's + subs.

Having a blast. Tried to take on a level 32ish monster @ level 6 and got utterly decimated. Was great.

100% had to go with Japanese VA's + subs.

just prefer the aesthetic? they're sync'd to english when you use that in cutscenes, right?

Isnt that the only way to know? Its like not seeing HD on one of those old box monitors.

i think you were right.. there is a 4k option on the video, watching it on my home pc main monitor, which is 4k.. but maaaaan, i feel like if you were to quiz me as to which ones were 4k vs non 4k, i would get like half of the options wrong.. it seems so negligible to me!

just prefer the aesthetic? they're sync'd to english when you use that in cutscenes, right?

Yeah, and Japanese VA's always tend to be a little less cheesy in their delivery whenever a game has options for both. Maybe it's just because I watch a lot of anime.

Sync'd as far as facial features when speaking?

i think you were right.. there is a 4k option on the video, watching it on my home pc main monitor, which is 4k.. but maaaaan, i feel like if you were to quiz me as to which ones were 4k vs non 4k, i would get like half of the options wrong.. it seems so negligible to me!
Supposedly the human eye cant tell the difference between 4K vs 1080 unless you are either

a) extremely close to the screen
and/or
b) the screen is gigantic

Looks better than 13, but equal to 12 from what I see so far. I loved 7-12.

I thought the human eye can't detect 4K..? Not sure though.

Omfg guys it's installing!! My body is ready. I might swoon throw me a Phoenix Down if I do!

Is getting digital copy better since it's more quiet than having to hear the blue ray disc spinning?

Holy fuck I swear Prompto has the same exact annoying voice as Tidus

This is my first FF game since 7. Not really sure what I'm getting myself into but the real time combat is what sold me. And so far...I'm really enjoying the game.

I know I'm supposed to marry some princess chick, but Cindy would get the royal sword if I had a choice.

Is getting digital copy better since it's more quiet than having to hear the blue ray disc spinning?

Installing is faster off disc and you can also trade it in if you so desire. I rarely buy digital.

The disc spinning shouldn't happen if it's installed on the HDD.

Back