Final Fantasy XV, v1: New and free Assassins Creed crossover DLC coming August 31st!

I don't know who to trust for this one. Critics largely praised XIII and I thought it was garbage.

I don't live in the states so I need to buy it from the playstation store. When does the download become available? My internet is slow as hell so I need to make sure I have this up and running for midnight.

Supposedly theres a rumor of someone doing the Adamantoise battle in 2 hours already. Trying to research to see how true it is

Wish it were turn based, tho I was a big Kingdom Hearts fan, so we'll see about this one. I don't like how the enemies almost look like they are floating on the landscape when you fight them though.

I've abandoned my all time favorite franchises in gaming since I no longer play video games very often because of the changes made to them. I jumped off Metal Gear Solid after MGS4. Street Fighter after Street Fighter 4. But Final Fantasy is the last hurrah.

See some mixed things from early impressions, but mostly very positive

Have had this preordered from Amazon, looking forward to Tues

I am really hoping its not too much like 13 as I did not enjoy that one at all. The demo seemed interesting but also kind of strange

I am really hoping its not too much like 13 as I did not enjoy that one at all. The demo seemed interesting but also kind of strange
It is not super linear and the characters have the ability for joy, so you should be fine.

Heard itd be playable early or there was a demo if you pre ordered and this has proven false.

Heard itd be playable early or there was a demo if you pre ordered and this has proven false.

There was a Japan only demo about 2 weeks ago that had the first couple hours of the game. Think thats the last one since Duscae and that other one. Some people have had the game for a week or more in some countries though.

Have seen on PSNProfiles about 5 people have got the platinum for it and they say it takes about 60-80 hours to complete unless you do more sidequests/hunts than needed.

I don't know who to trust for this one. Critics largely praised XIII and I thought it was garbage.
It was garbage, it actually put me off FF altogether. This one looks the same in terms of cheesey, lame characters with fucking awful storylines. I'm waiting for some non-biased reviews, but I don't have high hopes, looks very unpolished and will probably be convoluted given it's infinite delays and refreshes.

Reviews are popping up

IGN: 8.2
Gamespot : 8

There are people streaming it on Twitch right now. I haven't checked it out yet though.

Downloading it now. Off for the next two days, woooooo.

I can't start mine until Thursday, out of town today and tomorrow. Made room on my PS4 ready for this though.

I caved in and bought the Digital Packet for $80 something

Back