Final Fantasy XV, v1: New and free Assassins Creed crossover DLC coming August 31st!

It's about as open world as you can get

I just don't understand how this motherfucker is broke when he's fucking royalty for fuck's sake. Can't the fucking king wire him some money?

But is there anything in it? Not that I trust the children at GameFAQs but they're saying Xenoblade Chronicles X had more of a world and I thought that was pretty sparse.

If I buy this game I'd only have till February to finish as Horizon and NioH are out on that month and it seems like this game will need quite a bit of time to finish and do majority of the side quests not counting the main story. Thank god Persona 5 got delayed till April so that frees up some time on that month.

I stopped at FF 10. Looks great but its hard to get back into a game like this.

Said before that I'll be the first to shit on a FF game after 9, but seeing the trailers and world for this made me change my mind for the first time. The cities in the trailer reminded me of FF8 on crack. Will probably still never play it but I hope it's good.

Played 2 hours this eve. Liking the team dynamic and combat thus far. Way better then XIII.

Someone needs to tell Cindy that she needs to slut herself up more. She's to conservative. Lunafreya OTOH is a total skank.

Still don't know how to switch party members secondary weapons. I wanted Ignis to cast Lightning but could not figure out how to switch out his daggers.

Would you recommend it? I've been looking forward to this for ages and surprisingly enough i completely forgot about it for the past 6 months or so, glad to see it has finally came out.

I loved the combat in XIII so if it's even better then i can't wait to play it

Would you recommend it? I've been looking forward to this for ages and surprisingly enough i completely forgot about it for the past 6 months or so, glad to see it has finally came out.

I loved the combat in XIII so if it's even better then i can't wait to play it

Hard not to recommend for fans of the series. Perhaps I am not the right person to ask as I loathed FFXIII and as you were a fan my opinion is skewed.

The combat at a glance seems really simplistic but is more nuanced then a simple button masher. You can flank attack, warp, evade, counter and have to be mindful of your allies when you cast spells. I have still only played 2 hours, so I haven't sunk my teeth into it yet to give a better opinion on it. But if you are in the fence, I say go for it.

All the FF tropes are still there, like Chocobos, Summons, Cid, androgynous leads. The 4 leads are pretty likeable protagonists and not as annoying as a Squall or Tidus.

Last edited:
I remember playing FF7 when that came out. I really hated the way battles interrupted the flow of the game. Having to stop every minute to do some bullshit fight pissed me off. Didn't have the patience for it. I think I probably played 10-20 minutes of it and I was done. I didn't play another rpg until Oblivion came out because I just thought all of them were like that.
Anyway, I wasn't interested in this until one of my mates put it on shareplay and I had a shot. I ended up buying it yesterday and I've been having a lot of fun with it. The battles can get a bit confusing but I like running around the desert beating up scorpions.

What's everyone playing on? I may pick it up after work but can't decide between XB1 and PS4. I know some people online have said the PS4 has higher resolution but resolution doesn't mean shit to me since my TV is 720p lol

Adamantoise fight is an hour long and the story is 20 from what I've seen and read.

normally dont post on this forum but had to come give this game props

i loved FFX and thought 12 was OK, hated 13 but this might be my favorite final fantasy game overall

love the open world and exploration. i keep putting the story off despite gladiolus pestering me about it lmao

just hope i can get them some different clothes soon, i hate walking around looking like a jpop band

But is there anything in it? Not that I trust the children at GameFAQs but they're saying Xenoblade Chronicles X had more of a world and I thought that was pretty sparse.

yes. you can easily spend many hours doing sidequests running around the open world and lose sight of the story

I'm loving the game, too. So much to do, but they really need to fire whoever the fuck designs costumes in their games. This game is what Final Fantasy 13 should have been.

this is my only gripe as well. even the "casual outfits" look pretty retarded. not even going to touch the hair, i hate it but i understand its part of the final fantasy thing

I've never been a big fan of the FF games but FFX and most other rpgs would have been better for me without the turn based combat and random battles. So Maybe I'd like this.

Tip for people wanting quick levels. Stack up a ton of exp then pay 10k and stay at Galdin Quay (the boat area).

2.0x EXP. The most i've seen besides a 1.5 hotel..

Saved up 20ish k in exp and got 40k with the bonus.

Where do i get car kit to fix dude car on the side of the road?

Game is great so far. So much to do. Highly recommend it. And you know I don't recommend shit.

Back