Final Fantasy XV, v1: New and free Assassins Creed crossover DLC coming August 31st!

Went from level 81 to 100 with all my characters in one sitting with 3 million exp. Lol...

Had 5 moogle charms, ate some Lasagna Di Maagho and crafted a bunch of Expericast spells with potency of 96, using rare coins and debased currencies as catalysts. Also, beat a level 140 Dread Behemoth for a timed quest which gave me 140k exp. Slept at the Leville in Altissia foe 3x exp bonus. I got no patience to grind.

All I have left to do is beat some optional dungeons, kill Adamantoise and Melusine for 100% completion minus the DLC.

Thinking of using Alterna instead of besting Adamantoise legit. It will be a boring slog.

I have to get a few of Randolphs legendary weapons too.

Do people still play this and is the DLC worth getting?

I still do but I just picked it up fairly recently after lettimg it sit for 8 months lol.

I hear Episode Prompto is good but Gladiolus isn't. The Comrades DLC is coming soon. It is recommended you do the boring chcoc mog carnival to get the Dream Egg at the end. It allows you to unlock a special outfit for Noct in the main game. Apparently it ends in mid September.

The Ass Creed DLC looks interesting as it has a story to it. I guess you have to help Cindy and I read that you lose the power of Kings.

I still do but I just picked it up fairly recently after lettimg it sit for 8 months lol.

I hear Episode Prompto is good but Gladiolus isn't. The Comrades DLC is coming soon. It is recommended you do the boring chcoc mog carnival to get the Dream Egg at the end. It allows you to unlock a special outfit for Noct in the main game. Apparently it ends in mid September.

The Ass Creed DLC looks interesting as it has a story to it. I guess you have to help Cindy and I read that you lose the power of Kings.
Is there a fishing expansion coming too?

Back