Fighters Trying Out For TUF 23 (The Ultimate Fighter Season 23)

well yea considering Matt Hughes is about 200 walking around and not 125
and Lesnar walks around significantly higher than 265 ....

they don't always pick the coaches that would be a perfect fit for the weight-classes involved,
but at the end of the day, all those fighters have coaches and fight camps already.

I think most fighters at the level that the female champions are at would have something to offer fighters from any weight class

and Lesnar walks around significantly higher than 265 ....

they don't always pick the coaches that would be a perfect fit for the weight-classes involved,
but at the end of the day, all those fighters have coaches and fight camps already.

I think most fighters at the level that the female champions are at would have something to offer fighters from any weight class
Never said they couldn't ... chill out just said I can't picture it in my head

No offense to Joanna but with 3 years of pro MMA I would hardly consider her "coach" level. Great fighter but I still see her as developing and growing as a competitor. Some of these LHWs have more cage experience than her. Understanding UFC is making entertainment here but at some point I feel like they insult our fight intelligence. (I couldn't watch Ronda coach)

The LHWs are going to be legit, though a bunch of them have dabbled at MW.

As it happens Joanna has already coached an mma reality series in Poland, male fighters, the whole thing is on YouTube just search mmaster sezon 2

For future reference lol

Last edited:
As it happens Joanna has already coached an mma reality series in Poland, male fighters, the whole thing is on YouTube just search mmaster sezon 2
Thanks I did check it out. Different level than UFC but great that she has that experience. Hopefully that will have added to her abilities. I'll be watching regardless, since one of my instructors may be there. ;-)

They really need to do a HW/LHW division, both those divisions are hurting for new blood.

Anyone hear anything? I'm getting from some sources there were a couple of "upsets" in the LHW fights.

Anyone hear anything? I'm getting from some sources there were a couple of "upsets" in the LHW fights.

I don't wanna know!
There always are some upsets so it wouldn't surprise me! But I don't wanna know the results of the fights to get into the house!

They all had to sign nondisclosure agreements. If you heard something you should probably keep it to yourself or else they can press charges against your source.

They all had to sign nondisclosure agreements. If you heard something you should probably keep it to yourself or else they can press charges against your source.
So if they are posting on facebook does that mean they didn't get in or show hasn't started yet?

So if they are posting on facebook does that mean they didn't get in or show hasn't started yet?
didnt get in. theres no internet/cell in the house. and it started already

If Rountree and Hawes made it into the house I'll be happy. Those two are super prospects

Press charges? No actually it would be breach of contract. The deal is no info on social media. They can tell friends and family, in fact they were permitted to have them at the entrance fight. They simply ask that no one post anything here for example.

So maybe I was fishing....

The only name that rings a bell on either list is Cindy Dandois.

I did some checking on twitter and facebook to see which of the females are posting (and so can be concluded to not have made it in--unless somebody else is posting for them), and also to see who has been posting regularly and then suddenly went quiet at a time that may indicate that they got in. I didn't check Instagram, but that could have been helpful.

My guesses based on this research:

In:

JJ Aldrich (2-1, Invicta FC fighter)
Chelsea Bailey (2-0)
Amanda Bobby Cooper (1-1, Invicta FC fighter)
Jodie Esquibel (5-1, Invicta FC fighter)
Helen Harper (4-1)
Alyssa Krahn (3-1)
Jennie Liou (4-3), but not very regular on social media, so this guess might be wrong.
Jamie Moyle (3-1, Invicta FC fighter)
Ashley Yoder (4-1)
(other fighters posted on social media too irregularly for me to know if their silence meant anything, an example of this was Kate Jackson (7-2-1; Currently #8 at flyweight), or else they didn't have a pro win on record, so I didn't include them even though they seemed possible via the criterion of sudden social media silence)

~
Out:

Calie Cutler
Sijara Eubanks
Stephanie Essensa
Lindsay Garbatt (retweeted something on Jan 31)
Mellony Geugjes
Pearl Gonzales
Cindy Hales (retweeted something on Jan 27, too late?)
Erin Harpe
Sharon Jacobson (posted on Facebook today)
Kristi Lopez
Kaline Medeiros
Amy Montenegro
Kyna Sisson

~
Not sure what date social media silence would begin. I guessed January 25. Anyone have better info?

Last edited:
I did some checking on twitter and facebook to see which of the females are posting (and so can be concluded to not have made it in--unless somebody else is posting for them), and also to see who has been posting regularly and then suddenly went quiet at a time that may indicate that they got in. I didn't check Instagram, but that could have been helpful.

My guesses based on this research:

In:

JJ Aldrich (2-1, Invicta FC fighter)
Chelsea Bailey (2-0)
Amanda Bobby Cooper (1-1, Invicta FC fighter)
Jodie Esquibel (5-1, Invicta FC fighter)
Helen Harper (4-1)
Alyssa Krahn (3-1)
Jennie Liou (4-3), but not very regular on social media, so this guess might be wrong.
Jamie Moyle (3-1, Invicta FC fighter)
Ashley Yoder (4-1)
(other fighters posted on social media too irregularly for me to know if their silence meant anything, an example of this was Kate Jackson (7-2-1; Currently #8 at flyweight), or else they didn't have a pro win on record, so I didn't include them even though they seemed possible via the criterion of sudden social media silence)

~
Out:

Calie Cutler
Sijara Eubanks
Stephanie Essensa
Lindsay Garbatt (retweeted something on Jan 31)
Mellony Geugjes
Pearl Gonzales
Cindy Hales (retweeted something on Jan 27, too late?)
Erin Harpe
Sharon Jacobson (posted on Facebook today)
Kristi Lopez
Kaline Medeiros
Amy Montenegro
Kyna Sisson

~
Not sure what date social media silence would begin. I guessed January 25. Anyone have better info?

Thanks. Great that you gave us some sort of idea who might we see come april. Too bad only 8 girls got in. I'd rather have 16 girls and 16 guys and have twice as much fights. UFC needs to rethink making 2 weight classes on TUF or change the format.

Right, its been an informative thread but given that I don't wanna know which guys got in the house/got eliminated, I'm gonna be chcking out of this thread now until the season airs! Later!

"Loveboat" Jamie Moyle (3-1)
trains at Syndicate MMA, in Las Vegas.

method=get&s=-jamie-moyle.jpg

Moyle-1.gif

tumblr_nzff75E4qO1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back