Which season of TUF has the most active UFC fighters?

luke2342

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I've been trying to catch up on some of the fringe outside top 5 UFC fighters, and though watching the fighters has been nice I'd like to understand a bit of their personalities.

Though I haven't watched a full TUF season since Rampage and Evans, I thought watching a TUF season might be a good way. I was wondering which season has the most current active UFC fighters?

My gut went to Tournament of Champions with current champ Pantoja, Tim Elliot, former champ Moreno, Matt Schnell and Kai Kara all active. I also follow Ougikubo in Rizin.

Is there a better season or an alternative season that still has lots of active UFC fighters? Some of the women seasons?

Reactions: Gio
I've been trying to catch up on some of the fringe outside top 5 UFC fighters, and though watching the fighters has been nice I'd like to understand a bit of their personalities.

Though I haven't watched a full TUF season since Rampage and Evans, I thought watching a TUF season might be a good way. I was wondering which season has the most current active UFC fighters?

My gut went to Tournament of Champions with current champ Pantoja, Tim Elliot, former champ Moreno, Matt Schnell and Kai Kara all active. I also follow Ougikubo in Rizin.

Is there a better season or an alternative season that still has lots of active UFC fighters? Some of the women seasons?
Last seasons and the last seasons when they built divisions
TUF Volk vs Ortega: 7 as of now and Raposo could join in next months
  • Team Volkanovski
    • Bantamweights: Mitch Raposo, Dustin Lampros, Ricky Turcios and Brady Hiestand.
    • Middleweights: Ryder Newman, Gilbert Urbina, Aaron Phillips and Bryan Battle.
  • Team Ortega
    • Bantamweights: Daniel Argueta, Liudvik Sholinian, Joshua Rettinghouse and Vince Murdock.
    • Middleweights: Andre Petroski, Tresean Gore, Miles Hunsinger, Kemran Lachinov and Michael Gillmore.
TUF McGregor vs Chandler: 7
  • Team McGregor
    • Bantamweights: Rico DiSciullo, Mando Gutierrez, Carlos Vera, and Trevor Wells.
    • Lightweights: Lee Hammond, Nate Jennerman, Aaron McKenzie, and Landon Quiñones
  • Team Chandler
    • Bantamweights: Hunter Azure, Cody Gibson, Brad Katona, and Timur Valiev
    • Lightweights: Kurt Holobaugh, Austin Hubbard, Jason Knight, and Roosevelt Roberts
TUF Pettis vs Melendez: 6 if you consider Esparaza and Tecia Torres active
  • Team Pettis
    • Carla Esparza, Randa Markos, Joanne Calderwood, Alex Chambers, Jessica Penne, Felice Herrig, Justine Kish, Aisling Daly.
  • Team Melendez
    • Angela Hill, Tecia Torres, Emily Kagan, Rose Namajunas, Lisa Ellis, Heather Jo Clark, Bec Rawlings, Angela Magaña.
TUF Benavidez vs Cejudo: 5 as of now as Terrence Mitchell has been cut
  • Team Benavidez
    • Tim Elliott, Brandon Moreno, Damacio Page, Eric Shelton, Ronaldo Candido, Matt Rizzo, Hiromasa Ougikubo and Terrence Mitchell.
  • Team Cejudo
    • Charlie Alaniz, Alexandre Pantoja, Adam Antolin, Yoni Sherbatov, Jamie Alvarez, Matt Schnell, Nkazimulo Zulu and Kai Kara-France.

Back