Fellow Billionaire and Friend Breaks with Trump on Wall

I tried to post the tipping scene from Res Dawgs. Lotta copyrights pending, LOL.

I am saying that what you are proposing is a massive waste of man-power. Manpower? ManPower? Ask Milo. That shrill little bitch might know.

I think it's worth the manpower, time and money to get contro of the problem, but only if we secure the border.

The last time we tried to fix this is was a cluster fuck (Regan) and we are right back where we started.

The name kind of sheds light on his perspective a little, don't ya think?

News flash:
Mohamed Abdul al-Muslim supports Islamic migration.

Cubans tend to vote republican and tend to be white (at least in the states), he is also a self-made billionaire unlike Trump.

I thought you guys were cool with immigration as long as it was by succesful white people.

LEADERS-Jorge-P%C3%A9rez-The-Related-Group.jpeg

I think it's worth the manpower, time and money to get contro of the problem, but only if we secure the border.

The last time we tried to fix this is was a cluster fuck (Regan) and we are right back where we started.

You want to militarize it. GTFO. NO WAY.

That is not who we are. Reagan said tear down that wall. A wall is a symbol that I am not down with. Fuck that. I cannot believe we are having this conversation.

That is not who we are. Reagan said tear down that wall. A wall is a symbol that I am not down with. Fuck that. I cannot believe we are having this conversation.

I like how you are opposed to the wall on purely moral grounds.

Stones my man, stones.

Well I guess we will disagree because I want our border secure.

I'm all for legal imagration, legal.

Just trying to contradict them. <cheer>

It's not hard to do @Overtures . Both sides are guilty, of course. These are bad political times. Nothing will get done.

I hope Warren shows up in Cherokee gear....fila that buster............So it's not cool now?

The Constitution isn't as important now?

I am an independent.

Well I guess we will disagree because I want our border secure.

I'm all for legal imagration, legal.

Sell that shit! As a suckass lawyer politician. That does not sell in America.

Sell that shit! As a suckass lawyer politician. That does not sell in America.

Bullshit, everyone I know is for legal imagration as long as it's with limits and control.

And if they come and embrace this.

e8d6bb186873f319e0b069c7f1301a2e.jpg

Feeding and housing people is an empty venture for the gov't? Education? Healthcare? These policies will pay for themselves.
no way does paying for illegals social welfare pay for itself, it does give them huge incentives to come here.

so let not pretend like its the businesses fault for them being here. they should have closed the door and the subsidies 20 or 30 years ago after the last immigration/amnesty mess

like I've said many times the government subsidies activities they encourage, this is one of them

What's the point of having legal immigration if you aren't going to enforce illegal immigration?

I don't have a WSJ account, so I can't read the article: In what way is the wall a moral issue? The only morality I have heard, that annoys me, is that it will kill a whole bunch of wildlife which are none the wiser. Preventing non-citizens from sneaking into our country doesn't seem like a moral issue.

Fuck Jorge Perez.

Trump runs things now.
Trump doesn't run shit, he's trying though. Failing hard so far. Can't even control his own agencies. That is the sign of a weak leader.

Let's do both as both are needed.
Let's do the crackdown first, as it will not cost 20 billion dollars, and also will not completely torpedo our diplomatic relations with out southern neighbor.

Back