Fellow Billionaire and Friend Breaks with Trump on Wall

So I should support people getting taken advantage of to keep the carrots I buy a certain price? No thanks.
Those people aren't being taken advantage of. They come from places with little to no opportunity, and doing low wage work here offers them a better life than where they come from. It's hard work, but for them, it's a window to a better life.

And you can't possibly be claiming that you want to return these people to those awful conditions, but you are somehow concerned morally about their welfare. That is ridiculously see through. Nice try though.

Labor costs are pennies on the cost.

The Dem Party, doesnt care, the dem party believes there is too many effing white males in this world.

Those people aren't being taken advantage of. They come from places with little to no opportunity, and doing low wage work here offers them a better life than where they come from. It's hard work, but for them, it's a window to a better life.

They, as illegals, have no bargaining power. They accept being unerapid or they can stay home. How is that not being taken advantage of. The fact they are complacent in it means nothing

They, as illegals, have no bargaining power. They accept being unerapid or they can stay home. How is that not being taken advantage of. The fact they are complacent in it means nothing
Okay, let me spell this out for you.

Jorge comes from a town in central America where there are no jobs. Most people there live off of less than a dollar a day. There are no jobs. His friends and neighbors live in shacks with no floor, just dirt and flimsy walls. A lot of people don't have running water or electricity.

He moves to America and gets a farm job picking melons. He gets paid $8 an hour. He sleeps in an air conditioned apartment he shares with 5 other immigrants. They can take a shower every day. They eat every day. They even have a television. They make enough that they can live what to them is a good life, and still have enough to send home half their check to their struggling family back home.

Now, you are wanting me to believe that we shoud stop "taking advantage" of Jorge and send him back to his old life where he had less than nothing, because that is what's best for him? Ok, buddy. Whatever you say.

Okay, let me spell this out for you.

Jorge comes from a town in central America where there are no jobs. Most people there live off of less than a dollar a day. There are no jobs. His friends and neighbors live in shacks with no floor, just dirt and flimsy walls. A lot of people don't have running water or electricity.

He moves to America and gets a farm job picking melons. He gets paid $8 an hour. He sleeps in an air conditioned apartment he shares with 5 other immigrants. They can take a shower every day. They eat every day. They even have a television. They make enough that they can live what to them is a good life, and still have enough to send home half their check to their struggling family back home.

Now, you are wanting me to believe that we shoud stop "taking advantage" of Jorge and send him back to his old life where he had less than nothing, because that is what's best for him? Ok, buddy. Whatever you say.

Lmao your whole first paragraph shows why they are being taken advantage of. "Accept what we give you or go back to the shit hole you came from". Get it now?

News flash:
Mohamed Abdul al-Muslim supports Islamic migration.
Until Obama's final days, there was no such thing as an illegal Cuban immigrant and they have never been deported prior to that. They're probably one of the reasons Florida is Republican run, if they voted in a Dem block, I don't see how Republicans could still in power there. If we look up what the guy believes, it's clear he's just a Dem/liberal.

Lmao your whole first paragraph shows why they are being taken advantage of. "Accept what we give you or go back to the shit hole you came from". Get it now?
Are you a communist? They voluntarily make that choice. Ask an illegal immigrant if they feel so exploited, making a lot more money than they did back home.

Are you a communist? They voluntarily make that choice. Ask an illegal immigrant if they feel so exploited, making a lot more money than they did back home.

So they choose to make less then American citizens? Why? Why do companies pay them less then citizens? Because illegals have no protection from labor laws, thus being forced to accept lower wages. This isn't that complicated. They are clearly being taken advantage of

Wall, better fences or whatever is necessary tor secure the border as well as possible.

That's just the first step, the next is going after business that knowingly hire illegals. We need to fine them so high it all but will break them.
This is the part that I don't understand about the right/trump supporters...if you want to really crack at illegal immigration,you go after the incentive...not one peep...crickets...and this is an executive order that would be easily held up in high court aswell as easily implemented....a lot easier then a giant wall.

Also worth asking about China/India illegal immigrants..they are the next in line in highest growth of illegal immigrants in USA... overstaying worker/guest visas are there tactic, executive order on this aswell.

Hell,here in California there are resorts for Chinese pregnant women on temporary visas set up just pop out an anchor baby...and we are talking hundreds of thousands.

Until Obama's final days, there was no such thing as an illegal Cuban immigrant and they have never been deported prior to that. They're probably one of the reasons Florida is Republican run, if they voted in a Dem block, I don't see how Republicans could still in power there. If we look up what the guy believes, it's clear he's just a Dem/liberal.
Hey, I'm not saying he is anti-republican, but before Trump republicans courted(sometimes successfuly, sometimes not) the latino vote. Many red blooded republicans are against Trump immigration policy. Latinos more so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back