Fedor was the only ever 'Baddest Man On The Planet'

And still is... just wait for him to beat the shit out of all them boys at the tournament..

<36>

doubt a mma fighter will ever be the "the baddest man on the planet"

Fedor is the only one true goat though.

I don't see roid cheaters of today getting documentaries made on them titled "the baddest man on the planet".

If there are...please post links.
Mike Tyson

Fedor is the only one true goat though.

I don't see roid cheaters of today getting documentaries made on them titled "the baddest man on the planet".

If there are...please post links.

Tyson was first.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2626102/

MV5BMjM4MzUyMDUwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkzNjgxMTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,669,1000_AL_.jpg
What a weird picture he looks like ET haha

Bigfoot has a condition called acromegaly Which is a tumor on his pitutary gland. He didn't get it operated on until 2014 when he had it removed. Andre the Giant and WWE wrestler the Big Show had this same condition. The Big Show said once he got the tumor removed his athletic abilty took a huge hit.

When he got busted in 2008 he was taking medicine Novedex to help with his condition after his first surgery on his pituitary gland before he had the whole thing removed in 2014.

Look at Hong Man Choi before and after having his pituitary gland removed.

Before:
20110808113428_choihongman.JPG

After:
OWT-Semi-Choi-vs-Ao.jpg

I'm not saying that Bigfoot couldn't have been sneaking anything, but he passed a shit ton of tests per Fedor's request before and after their fight and it doesn't change the fact that calling him TRT Bigfoot is still wrong, because he wasn't receiving that treatment at the time.

Also...

Strikeforce drug test results come back clean for 'Fedor vs Silva' on Feb. 12

Strikeforce: "Fedor vs. Silva" drug test results are in from the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board, who today confirmed that all 20 fighters tested for illegal/banned substances after competing at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford back on Feb. 12, have all passed with flying colors.

While each competitor was screened (via urine test) for performance enhancers such as steroids and drugs of abuse like cocaine and marijuana, among others, select tournament participants were also administered blood tests to try and pinch anyone looking to sneak their way down the yellow brick road.

Results from these battery of tests all returned negative.

Mind you, NJ had one of the strictest fighter testing policies in the nation as they test ALL fighters on the card.

If Bigfoot had elevated testosterone it would have shown up.
"His appeals case was based around the fact that he suffers from the medical condition known as Acromegaly, which is more commonly referred to as "Gigantism" and that a tumor in his body caused
excessive amounts of testosterone to be released into his system.

While that may be true, Boldenone is an artificial drug developed for veterinary use - primarily on horses. It's not recommended for use by humans, much less naturally residing within us."

You are either really dense or just a hardcore Fedor detractor...

Operative word being "prime"

Mike-Tyson-Training-Young.gif

fzSIO6o.gif

Buy yeah McBrige also probably had a legit chance of beting Fedor and anyone else in Pride as well if MW, Old Man Henderson did.
So you get to include everyone else in their "prime" but Fedor is the only one that gets to fight out of his "prime"? Weak...

So many excuses. He fought like 10 good fighters In his career and didnt take much damage…and fuck sambo excuse, damn near ever mixed martial arts fighter fought in another discipline.
It’s not an excuse it’s just what happened. He got fucking old and worn out. I don’t know what your issue is.

"His appeals case was based around the fact that he suffers from the medical condition known as Acromegaly, which is more commonly referred to as "Gigantism" and that a tumor in his body caused
excessive amounts of testosterone to be released into his system.

And once that tumor is removed their body basically stops producing testosterone. Again I'm not saying that Bigfoot couldn't have been sneaking anything, but he wasn't doing testosterone replacement therapy through a doctor when he fought Fedor, hence calling him TRT Bigfoot in 2011 is a false statement. What is so hard about this to understand? He also passed blood and urine tests before and after the fight.

Bigfoot's main reason for looking different is due to him having the operation to correct his giantism. I provided you with plenty of sources that verify this. He got a TRT exemption after he had this surgery and was probably the only person in the sport that had a legitimate condition for this type of therapy.

Regardless of any of this Cormier, Arlovski, and Cain didn't have a problem with pituitary gland pre USADA Bigfoot, and Travis Browne and Overeem were kick his ass before they got caught.

While that may be true, Boldenone is an artificial drug developed for veterinary use - primarily on horses. It's not recommended for use by humans, much less naturally residing within us."

When Bigfoot got popped for this he was coming of a knee injury and was likely taking it to heal. I'll say it again though Saying Bigfoot was on TRT is not the same thing as him sneaking steroids.

You are either really dense or just a hardcore Fedor detractor...

Quite the opposite actually. Fedor was a great fighter, fun to watch, and always carried himself as a gentleman. The only bad thing about the guy is his incorrigible fan base.

And once that tumor is removed their body basically stops producing testosterone. Again I'm not saying that Bigfoot couldn't have been sneaking anything, but he wasn't doing testosterone replacement therapy through a doctor when he fought Fedor, hence calling him TRT Bigfoot in 2011 is a false statement. What is so hard about this to understand? He also passed blood and urine tests before and after the fight.

Bigfoot's main reason for looking different is due to him having the operation to correct his giantism. I provided you with plenty of sources that verify this. He got a TRT exemption after he had this surgery and was probably the only person in the sport that had a legitimate condition for this type of therapy.

Regardless of any of this Cormier, Arlovski, and Cain didn't have a problem with pituitary gland pre USADA Bigfoot, and Travis Browne and Overeem were kick his ass before they got caught.

When Bigfoot got popped for this he was coming of a knee injury and was likely taking it to heal. I'll say it again though Saying Bigfoot was on TRT is not the same thing as him sneaking steroids.

Quite the opposite actually. Fedor was a great fighter, fun to watch, and always carried himself as a gentleman. The only bad thing about the guy is his incorrigible fan base.
Nice post but what you are missing is what you cover with your "probablies".... If his body could not produce testosterone naturally, it was "probably" due to steroid abuse. So, again, I ask, how were his T-levels normal when his body couldn't produce it properly? TRT. Because he asked for an exemption later doesn't mean he wasn't always using. Also, you used "probably" in describing how he got a horse steroid in his system but fail to mention that MANY Brazilian fighters use, especially those from his era and his camps. Nonetheless, he beat Fedor via doctor stoppage due to Fedor's eye being swollen shut. One thing that was extremely strange, in that fight, was the heel-hook that Fedor locked on and twisted viciously but seemed to have no "pain" effect on Bigfoot. He was limping noticeably, however, after the round and during the celebration. High pain tolerance? Maybe. Fedor did take a beating but he was nowhere near close to being finished. He also, landed several clean shots that didn't even seem to phase Bigfoot. Was he on something? His history says "maybe". Was he caught with something? No, but neither were jones, hendo, chael (for a long time) and the list goes on. Fedor was on the decline and I think that was evident from his Brett Rogers fight and the Arlovski fight. However, that you are defending Silva seems a little odd.

Tyson might be much more well known than Fedor, but would you really pick Tyson over Fedor in a MMA fight?

The baddest man on the planet has to be the person who without a doubt is most likely to win a 1v1 unarmed fight against ANYONE on the planet. For this reason, no one other than a HW MMA fighter can be considered. At the very least, a fighter has to prove themselves at HW. They also have to win for a long period of time against good competition so that there can be no doubt that they are the baddest man. The only people who qualify for me are:
1. Fedor (2000 - 2006)
2. Healthy Cain (2010 - 2013)--- I know he lost to JDS in this period, but his 2 rematches of dominance proved that he was above JDS overall
3. Stipe (2016 - Current)-- He still a lot to prove, but right now he's proven himself above everyone else

1 on 1, unarmed combat, no rules...I still take Tyson over anybody. No one hit harder than prime Tyson, and his hands were stupid fast. Fedor would end up with both ears chewed off.

So you get to include everyone else in their "prime" but Fedor is the only one that gets to fight out of his "prime"? Weak...
Prime Mike Tyson destroys a prime Fedor or anyone participating in Pride in an unscripted combat scenario.

Get off Fedor's nuts already, the dude is done. Has been overrated for fucking years now and not only that, has become well known enough that it's not the 'I'm more knowledgable than you' answer to name drop him anymore.

Back