Fedor was the only ever 'Baddest Man On The Planet'

And what happened to 99% them after pride? They were all 1 dimensional fighters that were all on roids and simply faded when it was time to evolve.....Brandon Vera? really? Probably the biggest wasted potential in UFC history? 95% of those names im sure the people here haven't heard of because they are cans....

Just stop, Fedor had the chance to be in the big leagues MULTIPLE times yet he dodged because he wanted easier competition, he didn't strive to be the best, nor the greatest of all time, and should'nt be given that GOAT status for being a lazy fighter who never strive to reach for the stars.

This man copy and pasted fedor's wiki and thinks hes some sort of badass rofl... GJ listing MIR, someone who actually did something in the UFC while fedor was fighting can's in strikeforce.

The UFC wasn't the "big leagues" for HW MMA until 2011. A year after Fedor lost.

Both Pride and Strikeforce had superior HW divisions.

Trying to say anything different just makes you sound retarded.

There's a reason why the UFC's best HW's all left the UFC to try and get fights with Fedor.

walter-white-fuck-you-and-your-eyebrows-breaking-bad.gif
eat a dick you genetically modified cunt

After Fedor's dropoff I do think its fair to say nobody else has established themselves as clearly the best HW again, Stipe is actually the first guy since then who might build a case for this.

but miocic would beat fedor in his prime

this place feels like talking to old men in fucking bars like all the old shit was the best.

but miocic would beat fedor in his prime

this place feels like talking to old men in fucking bars like all the old shit was the best.

This place often feels like talking to young boys caught up in the product they've been sold as "the best thing ever", some divisions have advanced, HW isn't one of them.

I think Stipe would potentially lose not just to Fedor but to quite a few people around at that time, he's not exactly looked unbeatable and has depended very heavily on exploiting opponents weaknesses.

You're right.

Boxing matches have been fixed for over a hundred years.... Tyson probably was a fraud.

Boxing is not one organization.

Pride was a single organization with referees with headsets and predetermined outcomes

Fighting cans too …

17-1 fedor vs 0-1 pro fake wrassler. Fedor has a Harlem globetrotters-esque record. Lots of wins and “years of being undefeated” yet comp was shit.

Who has more top 5 wins fedor or GSP?

Who has been fighting more ppl fedor or GSP?

Just answer those two questions with either fedor or GSP, if you try your bs novel posts I won!!!
LMAO.

So Nog 2x, CC, AA, Sylvia, Herrring and Hunt are cans? GTFO. You know nothing.

In a boxing match, yes.

In a real fight, no. Tyson wouid get mauled on the ground
Well we can only speculate but I don't see how one of the best and most dangerous pugilist of his time would not immediately stretch a guy that old man Henderson and meat head layed to rest

Pride was a single organization with referees with headsets and predetermined outcomes
There were only a few fixed fights in the early PRIDEs and they all involoved Takada. They were completely insignificant. UFC also had a few rigged fights a few years before PRIDE was even born.

None of Fedor's fights or any important fights were rigged.

So you think a person's age dictates his fighting prime?

lmao

In that case, exactly which of Stipe's wins am I supposed to be impressed with then?

His win over past-prime JDS?
His win over past-prime Overeem?
His win against 40 year old Werdum?
His win over completely shot Arlovski?
Over completely shot Hunt?

Well we can only speculate but I don't see how one of the best and most dangerous pugilist of his time would not immediately stretch a guy that old man Henderson and meat head layed to rest
Because Tyson is only a boxer and can't defend the takedown.

Plus, Fedor was 40 and way past his best days when he lost to Matt. Bringing that up is like bringing up the end of Tyson's career. All fighters decline, lose and retire at some point.

It doesn't take away from what they accomplished in their prime. Fedor did not lose from age 23 to 33

You're right.

Boxing is trustworthy.

You can't trust the UFC though. It's a single organization with corrupt referees and judges that was owned by the Mafia and is now run by Jewish Hollywood execs whom are even dirtier than the Mafia and are probably wearing kimonos while jerking off in front of naive aspiring actresses as we speak.

He wasn't while Werdum was still walking on earth, and even Werdum wasn't the baddest.

Tbf with the release of the Xbox One X the Xbox is know the superior product. Plus with EA Access, Game pass, and Free Games with gold it's a better value as you get more bang for your buck. I also prefer the XB1 Controller.
True. But man. I‘m talking PSX and PS2.

<{pranko}>

He wasn't while Werdum was still walking on earth, and even Werdum wasn't the baddest.
Werdum and Sergei were losing to Nog while Fedor was king of the world and was kicking Nog's ass.

By 2010 Fedor was declining and Werdum was rising up. They peaked at completely different times. Like 10 years difference

In that case, exactly which of Stipe's wins am I supposed to be impressed with then?

His win over past-prime JDS?
His win over past-prime Overeem?
His win against 40 year old Werdum?
His win over completely shot Arlovski?
Over completely shot Hunt?
Legendary Werdum who came off the best win of his entire career?

Legendary JDS who he previously had a five round war with?

Legendary overeem who was and is still knocking guys dead?

Hunt, who he set the UFC record over all weight classes for strikes landed on + finished?

Lol yeh probably you should

LMAO.

So Nog 2x, CC, AA, Sylvia, Herrring and Hunt are cans? GTFO. You know nothing.

Lmao you can’t even answer the question you magget. Again thanks for giving me the easy win!!

Oh and the answer is GSP dumbshit, facts!!

You're right.

Boxing is trustworthy.

You can't trust the UFC though. It's a single organization with corrupt referees and judges that was owned by the Mafia and is now run by Jewish Hollywood execs whom are even dirtier than the Mafia and are probably wearing kimonos while jerking off in front of naive aspiring actresses as we speak.
Well you can always imagine, speculate and pretend without evidense or even anecdotal evidence.

But this has no bearing in the real world

Back