Fedor was the only ever 'Baddest Man On The Planet'

baddest man on the planet does not get KTFO by a MW
No. And by then, he wasn't. But we also know what a "TRT" less Hendo looks like and a TRT-less Bigfoot. Werdum was a legit win and Mitrione, as well. But Fedor was on the decline since the Arlovski fight. Is normal.

Also, why is Hendo considered a "middleweight" when he walks around at 210+? Oh, because he CUTS weight, I get it. I won't ever claim Hendo is "ducking" anyone but anyone who cuts weight is ducking somebody.

No. And by then, he wasn't. But we also know what a "TRT" less Hendo looks like and a TRT-less Bigfoot. Werdum was a legit win and Mitrione, as well. But Fedor was on the decline since the Arlovski fight. Is normal.

Also, why is Hendo considered a "middleweight" when he walks around at 210+? Oh, because he CUTS weight, I get it. I won't ever claim Hendo is "ducking" anyone but anyone who cuts weight is ducking somebody.
The first and only fight for which Bigfoot got a TRT exemption was the Hunt fight, where he then tested positive for elevated testosterone. He originally applied for a TUE for the Cain fight but didn't get it because there wasn't enough time for NSAC to evaluate his paperwork.

Bigfoot did not have a TRT exemption when he fought Fedor. Below is the list of fighters that applied for a TRT exemption with the dates. Bigfoot only applied for a trt exemption once in 2013 not 2011 when he fought Fedor

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...eived-therapeutic-use-exemptions-testosterone

So all we know is that Bigfoot tested positive for a steroid in 2008, and for elevated testosterone in the Hunt fight -- which is kind of funny because there's a good chance they wouldn't even have tested his actual testosterone level if it weren't for the TRT TUE, they probably just would have done the usual piss test.

"Prior to fighting Fedor Emelianenko in February 2011, Silva underwent a battery of tests ordered by the New Jersey Athletic Control Board, which wanted to ensure his condition (acromegaly) didn’t endanger him inside the cage." -- this makes me think that if he had elevated testosterone and/or PEDs in his system for the Fedor fight, those would have been found by this "battery of tests".

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/antoni...-post-fight-drug-test-stripped-of-50000-bonus

(10th paragraph down)

Bottom line is that Bigfoot passed the same tests Fedor did and then some.

The first and only fight for which Bigfoot got a TRT exemption was the Hunt fight, where he then tested positive for elevated testosterone. He originally applied for a TUE for the Cain fight but didn't get it because there wasn't enough time for NSAC to evaluate his paperwork.

Bigfoot did not have a TRT exemption when he fought Fedor. Below is the list of fighters that applied for a TRT exemption with the dates. Bigfoot only applied for a trt exemption once in 2013 not 2011 when he fought Fedor

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...eived-therapeutic-use-exemptions-testosterone

So all we know is that Bigfoot tested positive for a steroid in 2008, and for elevated testosterone in the Hunt fight -- which is kind of funny because there's a good chance they wouldn't even have tested his actual testosterone level if it weren't for the TRT TUE, they probably just would have done the usual piss test.

"Prior to fighting Fedor Emelianenko in February 2011, Silva underwent a battery of tests ordered by the New Jersey Athletic Control Board, which wanted to ensure his condition (acromegaly) didn’t endanger him inside the cage." -- this makes me think that if he had elevated testosterone and/or PEDs in his system for the Fedor fight, those would have been found by this "battery of tests".

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/antoni...-post-fight-drug-test-stripped-of-50000-bonus

(10th paragraph down)

Bottom line is that Bigfoot passed the same tests Fedor did and then some.
Nice read BUT.... if the guy failed a test in 2008 for a heavy duty steroid, then again for the TRT exemption, let me ask you this... if his argument is that his body doesn't produce enough Testosterone and he needs the TRT, how the hell was his body "producing" Testosterone without it? Answer... IT WASN'T. He's been using this whole time and has just been able to hide it. Now he can't use it anymore and his performance has just fallen on it's face. Take Henderson, HOW IN THE HELL has he been able to perform at such a high level if he was having issues with his Testosterone levels? TRT is usually for guys who have been PED users and their bodies have stopped producing T naturally. So, to combat that, they use TRT. My issue with the TRT exemptions was that it was rewarding cheaters and allowing them a chance to compete, still, even though there problems are a result of their transgressions. So, in a nutshell.... YEAH, you are right... Bigfoot WASN'T using when he fought Fedor. Come on, man.

No point in educating you dumb shit fedorists on this site…too ez imo
What kind of "education" could you provide when your "hero" is a known cheater, a known criminal, a known cokehead and cuts weight to duck guys his own size? What, you gonna give me a "how to poke a pregnant lady in the eyes and kick her in the knee to bend it backwards while she's blinded so I can grab my little baggy of crack and run"? I hope you include the "watch out for that tree" edition.

Fedor is the only one true goat though.

I don't see roid cheaters of today getting documentaries made on them titled "the baddest man on the planet".

If there are...please post links.
Stipe TKOs Fedor

Tyson might be much more well known than Fedor, but would you really pick Tyson over Fedor in a MMA fight?

The baddest man on the planet has to be the person who without a doubt is most likely to win a 1v1 unarmed fight against ANYONE on the planet. For this reason, no one other than a HW MMA fighter can be considered. At the very least, a fighter has to prove themselves at HW. They also have to win for a long period of time against good competition so that there can be no doubt that they are the baddest man. The only people who qualify for me are:
1. Fedor (2000 - 2006)
2. Healthy Cain (2010 - 2013)--- I know he lost to JDS in this period, but his 2 rematches of dominance proved that he was above JDS overall
3. Stipe (2016 - Current)-- He still a lot to prove, but right now he's proven himself above everyone else

If Mike got into a street fight with just about anyone on Earth in his prime he would do serious harm to them.

If Henderson could knock Fedor out, Tyson would murder him.

If Mike got into a street fight with just about anyone on Earth in his prime he would do serious harm to them.

Yes... and Kevin McBride knocked out Tyson so he would murder everybody!

Attachments

• Kevin+McBride+Prizefighter+Heavyweights+IV+YGPEsMIa9xGl.jpg
    Kevin+McBride+Prizefighter+Heavyweights+IV+YGPEsMIa9xGl.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 3

A boxer like Tyson always has a punchers chance.

But its far more likely he ends up on the ground with his limbs broken.

Nice read BUT.... if the guy failed a test in 2008 for a heavy duty steroid, then again for the TRT exemption, let me ask you this... if his argument is that his body doesn't produce enough Testosterone and he needs the TRT, how the hell was his body "producing" Testosterone without it? Answer... IT WASN'T. He's been using this whole time and has just been able to hide it. Now he can't use it anymore and his performance has just fallen on it's face. Take Henderson, HOW IN THE HELL has he been able to perform at such a high level if he was having issues with his Testosterone levels? TRT is usually for guys who have been PED users and their bodies have stopped producing T naturally. So, to combat that, they use TRT. My issue with the TRT exemptions was that it was rewarding cheaters and allowing them a chance to compete, still, even though there problems are a result of their transgressions. So, in a nutshell.... YEAH, you are right... Bigfoot WASN'T using when he fought Fedor. Come on, man.

Bigfoot has a condition called acromegaly Which is a tumor on his pitutary gland. He didn't get it operated on until 2014 when he had it removed. Andre the Giant and WWE wrestler the Big Show had this same condition. The Big Show said once he got the tumor removed his athletic abilty took a huge hit.

When he got busted in 2008 he was taking medicine Novedex to help with his condition after his first surgery on his pituitary gland before he had the whole thing removed in 2014.

Look at Hong Man Choi before and after having his pituitary gland removed.

Before:
20110808113428_choihongman.JPG

After:
OWT-Semi-Choi-vs-Ao.jpg

I'm not saying that Bigfoot couldn't have been sneaking anything, but he passed a shit ton of tests per Fedor's request before and after their fight and it doesn't change the fact that calling him TRT Bigfoot is still wrong, because he wasn't receiving that treatment at the time.

Also...

Strikeforce drug test results come back clean for 'Fedor vs Silva' on Feb. 12

Strikeforce: "Fedor vs. Silva" drug test results are in from the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board, who today confirmed that all 20 fighters tested for illegal/banned substances after competing at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford back on Feb. 12, have all passed with flying colors.

While each competitor was screened (via urine test) for performance enhancers such as steroids and drugs of abuse like cocaine and marijuana, among others, select tournament participants were also administered blood tests to try and pinch anyone looking to sneak their way down the yellow brick road.

Results from these battery of tests all returned negative.

Mind you, NJ had one of the strictest fighter testing policies in the nation as they test ALL fighters on the card.

If Bigfoot had elevated testosterone it would have shown up.

A boxer like Tyson always has a punchers chance.

But its far more likely he ends up on the ground with his limbs broken.
People dont understand the disparity in skill between world class athletes and mma guys especially in Pride with predetermined outcomes

Yes... and Kevin McBride knocked out Tyson so he would murder everybody!
Operative word being "prime"

Mike-Tyson-Training-Young.gif

fzSIO6o.gif

Buy yeah McBrige also probably had a legit chance of beting Fedor and anyone else in Pride as well if MW, Old Man Henderson did.

He was fucking 33 years old lol
He started fighting at 23...

Didn't lose until his 11th year...

All fighters decline after 9 or 10 years...

Most fighters don't go 10 years undefeated though. That's what makes Fedor GOAT

Back