Fedor vs Sonnen Official Poster

Easy to fight anyone when you are willing to tap to strikes whenever the needs arise
You act like he’s Bobb Sapp or something. He still goes in there and fights everyone what are you saying dude. And he never tapped against Jon Jones.

I hope, and I love The Shael, that the old Fedor shows up. I want him to pick Sonnen up, smash him to the canvas and GnP him from bell to bell for 15 rounds straight.
8699yjk.gif

KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

Love Fedor but let's be real here, Fyodor is gonna head hunting like he did for the last 10 years

Boy how I would love to see Fedor execute a perfect high iq game plan vs Chael, sprawl and brawl and overwhelm him with a flurry of hooks, straight and uppercuts to the head and body, all landing while Chael wilts down and ends up sitting on his but against the fence unconscious.

Id like to see low kicks setting up these flurries like he did against iishi, also a throw or takedown would be the icing on the cake.

If I see him do those things then I’d put money on him winning the tournament, risky as it may be.

Imagine what it could do for bellator if fedor wins the whole tournament ?!

Last edited:
Fedor will swing but Sonnen will clinch tie up and TD all day. Fedor has 1 round to make this happen. Sonnen has all 3. I favor the Republican.

Chael went down from a relatively weak shot from Wand. Maybe it just caught him in the right/wrong spot.

giphy.gif

Okay but Wanderlei isn't a pillow fists dude. He didnt finished and got decisioned. That couldnt happen to Fedor right? LOL

So because he got paid it nullifies how tough you have to be to even step in there against Jon Jones? News flash: every fighter gets paid. You still have to be tough to fight. Getting paid doesn’t marginalize that.

Yes srs. I think any fighter in the UFC would've taken the fight for enough $$$. But Chael is excellent at marketing himself and getting fights.

Does anybody know how to watch Bellator in Vegas? I’m gonna be in Vegas during Fedor fight and would like to have a beer and enjoy this Russia vs USA event.

Wow. The greatest HW ever versus Fedor gonna happen!

Should be good.

Fedor will swing but Sonnen will clinch tie up and TD all day. Fedor has 1 round to make this happen. Sonnen has all 3. I favor the Republican.

Mir tried clinching with Fedor and got tossed on his ass. And Mir is considerably larger and a better grappler than Sonnen.

Even if Chael manages to take him down, I would still rate Fedor's chances of submitting him from the bottom higher than whatever Chael can possibly do.

Fedor has aged better than all these guys actually

I think Chael is going to take this one. I would favor Chael over Maldonado and Maldonado sonned Fedor for a round. There is a possibly that Chael could get slept, but he usually fights pretty smart. Plus it will be fun to pick on the Pride fanatics :D Who would have thought Chael Sonnen could be in a position to have wins over Rampage, Wand, Shogun, and Fedor :eek:

Back