Fedor vs Sonnen Official Poster

New Fedor GIF's even better.

giphy.gif

I'll give modern day Chael some props too for taking on Anderson, Jones, and Fedor.

giphy.gif
Chael is a legend for sure. Maybe not for his accolades alone but because the dude was never scared. He’s literally fought everyone. Never ducked. He’s a real one.

Chael looked a lot better than I thought he would against Rampage, even at his age he still looks like he is improving and still has one of the most relentless drives in the game. That said, his finishing ability is lacking. He can submit guys but that's a tall order against a stronger, heavier & experienced grappler like Fedor. If I had to put money on it , I think Fedor should tko Chael after 6-7 minutes of competitive action.

Chael triggers the e-death of a 1,000 Pride brides in this one.
WAR AMERICAN GANGSTER!

Why Fedor keeps shaving his sideburns so fucking short?

Back in the days...

Fedor_Emelianenko_05_01.jpg

Fedor has a bunch of lighter guys to train with just in team fedor members he should be well prepared.

Remember last fight fedor tweaked his knee in training hopefully he has a full flawless camp and puts chaels miserable carcass to bed.

How awesome would it be if Chael out wrestles Fedor and wins the entire fight then gets submitted by Fedor in the last round? That's what I'm hoping for.

Chael is a legend for sure. Maybe not for his accolades alone but because the dude was never scared. He’s literally fought everyone. Never ducked. He’s a real one.

You'd probably fight Jon Jones for half a million dollars.

Easy to fight anyone when you are willing to tap to strikes whenever the needs arise

He's done it so many times, i think he did tho
No idea why you're pushing this unless you just don't like Chael. He never tapped to strikes vs. Jones. He immediately stood up and protested. Maybe you're getting mixed up with Rashad.

Last edited:
You'd probably fight Jon Jones for half a million dollars.
So because he got paid it nullifies how tough you have to be to even step in there against Jon Jones? News flash: every fighter gets paid. You still have to be tough to fight. Getting paid doesn’t marginalize that.

Back