Fedor vs Sonnen Official Poster

I hope, and I love The Shael, that the old Fedor shows up. I want him to pick Sonnen up, smash him to the canvas and GnP him from bell to bell for 15 rounds straight.
8699yjk.gif

KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

Fedor is getting slept in less than 5 min.

#pridekiller #undefeated #undesputed

Chael looks like he's looking past Fedor, ala Paulo Filho

Let’s go fedor. Terminator mode one last time

I hope, and I love The Shael, that the old Fedor shows up. I want him to pick Sonnen up, smash him to the canvas and GnP him from bell to bell for 15 rounds straight.
8699yjk.gif
New Fedor GIF's even better.

giphy.gif

I'll give modern day Chael some props too for taking on Anderson, Jones, and Fedor.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't think we have to worry about Chael pulling a Chael vs Tito thing here. I think we'll see the best Chael has to offer that night. He has always took a hard stance on Pride guys being put in a better light than reality, based on many of his thoughts he has shared with us through the years. He also is well aware of win over Fedor is massive for his overall career even at his point.

My worry is Chael isn't exactly hard to hit and Fedor landing a shot is probably harder to take than anyone he has ever faced in his career. We might even get to see some vintage Fedor arm bar off his back or some vintage crazy GnP. But I would not be shocked one bit if Chael beats Fedor up on the feet and more or less controls this fight with his wrestling to an easy decision victory. This isn't a fight I'd ever put money down on.

8699yjk.gif

KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

15 minutes or 15 rounds because 15 rounds seems excessive.

I think Chael is going to take this one. I would favor Chael over Maldonado and Maldonado sonned Fedor for a round. There is a possibly that Chael could get slept, but he usually fights pretty smart. Plus it will be fun to pick on the Pride fanatics :D Who would have thought Chael Sonnen could be in a position to have wins over Rampage, Wand, Shogun, and Fedor :eek:

My worry is Chael isn't exactly hard to hit and Fedor landing a shot is probably harder to take than anyone he has ever faced in his career.

Chael went down from a relatively weak shot from Wand. Maybe it just caught him in the right/wrong spot.

giphy.gif

I'm gonna make the trip up to Long Island to see chael get smashed

Sonnen by question mark kick KO round 1. Never underestimate a gangster.

Back