Fedor vs Sonnen Official Poster

Chael went down from a relatively weak shot from Wand. Maybe it just caught him in the right/wrong spot.

giphy.gif
After the knee there's a right hand that catches Chael behind the ear that he doesn't see.

The last fighter that I recall talking smack about Fedor at great lengths was Tim Sylvia.

damn fedor got a busted nose

Chael went down from a relatively weak shot from Wand. Maybe it just caught him in the right/wrong spot.

giphy.gif
that shot landed behind the ear, but still. fedor is gonna crack him and knock him out, im sure of it. hes been knocked out from much less then what fedor is capable of

Cool poster. I feel like Fedor is going to be way calmer in this one. More relaxed and composed. He was kinda nervous against Mir but got the finish so he must feel good now and more confident, plus it's Chael, Who's lighter and smaller. So I wouldn't be surprised if we see Fedor showing some new skills.

I will cry if Chael beats Fedor.

I don't want to live in a world with that MMA result.

I don't think we have to worry about Chael pulling a Chael vs Tito thing here. I think we'll see the best Chael has to offer that night. He has always took a hard stance on Pride guys being put in a better light than reality, based on many of his thoughts he has shared with us through the years. He also is well aware of win over Fedor is massive for his overall career even at his point.

My worry is Chael isn't exactly hard to hit and Fedor landing a shot is probably harder to take than anyone he has ever faced in his career. We might even get to see some vintage Fedor arm bar off his back or some vintage crazy GnP. But I would not be shocked one bit if Chael beats Fedor up on the feet and more or less controls this fight with his wrestling to an easy decision victory. This isn't a fight I'd ever put money down on.

I really don't see how someone "could not be shocked" if Chael beats up Fedor on the feet to an easy decision victory. That's literally the least likely thing to happen here. Fedor hits very hard and is physically stronger than probably anyone Chael has ever faced, aside from maybe a roided Jones. Fedor is chubby but he's always had solid cardio unlike a 30 lb. overweight Rampage. All Chael had to do was survive the 1st round and he would win that fight. Fedor will be dangerous all fight from basically any position.

The only guys who gave Fedor trouble were bigger men or guys with great striking. Chael is a decent striker but he will be KO'd within the first 30 seconds if he tries to bang with Fedor, period. I'm also not confident Chael can stay on top of Fedor and not get submitted.

Anything can happen obviously, I just don't see a true path to victory for Chael.

I don't see how fedor loses this fight tbh.

New Fedor GIF's even better.

giphy.gif

I'll give modern day Chael some props too for taking on Anderson, Jones, and Fedor.

giphy.gif
Sonnen does have balls but he don't last long most of time

But he is badass he beat shogun page Tito
And beat the crap out of Andy

Sonnen via unanimous decision .

Fedor is getting slept in less than 5 min.

#pridekiller #undefeated #undesputed

Chael hasnt TKO'd or finished anyone with strikes in over a decade. Prob not happening here.

Sonnen does have balls but he don't last long most of time

But he is badass he beat shogun page Tito
And beat the crap out of Andy

um, pretty sure Tito tapped him in 2 minutes in one of the worst showings of Chael's career.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back