Fedor vs Mir is bigger than any UFC fight excluding...

I’ll watch because it’s free, but it’s not like I’m looking forward to this fight.

Should *have.

"Should have" gets shortened to "should've", which is often pronounced like "should of".

Not trying to be a dick, that one just irks me.
oh, please be a dick. that's one of the most disgusting things to read

I'd be lying if I said there was another upcoming fight I'm looking forward to more.

And you're a massive loser who would rather watch black beast vs volkov for the next title contender fight.
Dude it’s over. It’s not 2005 for crissakes

Mir and Fedor are cooked now. Wake up

DC vs Stipe and Khabib vs Tony. Those fights are no doubt bigger and more interesting than Fedor vs Mir. DC vs Stipe is happening because both divisions are dead.

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

Lhw is turning to shit as which is why Gus is fighting Rockhold and Manuwa is fighting Jan.

Now Brock is Coming back because there is no excitement in the division.Obviously there are heavyweights ranked higher than Mir and Fedor but I think I speak for us all when I say I'd rather watch Fedor vs Mir than Reem vs Blaydes or Werdum vs Volkov or AA vs Struve or any other fight you can think of outside of a Conor return. Id even rather watch Fedor vs Mir than Ortega vs Holloway.

Fedor vs Mir is still more interesting than 90% of the fights that the UFC can make.

Stop living in the past...

where is that todd duffee guy? thats what im wondering

biggest fights scheduled today:
fedor vs mir
mirko vs neson 2
dc vs miocic
werdum vs volkov & reem vs blaydes

DC vs Stipe and Khabib vs Tony. Those fights are no doubt bigger and more interesting than Fedor vs Mir. DC vs Stipe is happening because both divisions are dead.

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

Lhw is turning to shit as which is why Gus is fighting Rockhold and Manuwa is fighting Jan.

Now Brock is Coming back because there is no excitement in the division.Obviously there are heavyweights ranked higher than Mir and Fedor but I think I speak for us all when I say I'd rather watch Fedor vs Mir than Reem vs Blaydes or Werdum vs Volkov or AA vs Struve or any other fight you can think of outside of a Conor return. Id even rather watch Fedor vs Mir than Ortega vs Holloway.

Fedor vs Mir is still more interesting than 90% of the fights that the UFC can make.

Fedor doesn’t draw, that is a fact!

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

You obviously not training MMA or boxing because if you did you would know that you can destroy them both with one hand. On other side Stipe DC and others are still good and smart to kill us

If Fedor Mir happened in the Octagon, even now, I bet the WME hype machine could hype it to 500k PPV s.

Who gives a shit about what this fight sells.

I'm sure you geeks would rather watch volkov vs blades for title shot eliminator.

You mean two athletes in the top 10 going at it for chance at the strap???

Yeah I will take that over watching fedro in Bellator lol.

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

I agree except Ortega-Holloway is more exciting to me than Fedor-Mir. In Ortega-Holloway, I’ll be happy no matter who wins. In the other fight, I’ll be sad no matter what.

Romero Whittaker is bigger at this stage too I think!

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

Fedor vs Mir is the fursthest from interesting fight in MMA right now.

Fedor isn’t a draw. I think all four of his pay per views in the US combined for like 50,000 buys.

Fedor's my favorite fighter of all time and i'm barely interested in this fight. I don't even know when it is, sometime in april i heard.

The maldonado fight, mittrione. No thanks.

I want to watch guys who are still in fighting shape.

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

IhvjX3u.gif

Gone but not forgotten

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back