Fedor vs Mir is bigger than any UFC fight excluding...

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC vs Stipe and Khabib vs Tony. Those fights are no doubt bigger and more interesting than Fedor vs Mir. DC vs Stipe is happening because both divisions are dead.

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

Lhw is turning to shit as which is why Gus is fighting Rockhold and Manuwa is fighting Jan.

Now Brock is Coming back because there is no excitement in the division.Obviously there are heavyweights ranked higher than Mir and Fedor but I think I speak for us all when I say I'd rather watch Fedor vs Mir than Reem vs Blaydes or Werdum vs Volkov or AA vs Struve or any other fight you can think of outside of a Conor return. Id even rather watch Fedor vs Mir than Ortega vs Holloway.

Fedor vs Mir is still more interesting than 90% of the fights that the UFC can make.

names? Sure
Quality of fights? no way

Both of them should of retired years ago.

Fedor vs Mir is a sad fight.

Fedor vs Mir in 2018 isn't gonna do a big rating. Will it even be covered by mainstream sports outlets?

No worries for the UFC.

DC vs Stipe and Khabib vs Tony. Those fights are no doubt bigger and more interesting than Fedor vs Mir. DC vs Stipe is happening because both divisions are dead.

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

Lhw is turning to shit as which is why Gus is fighting Rockhold and Manuwa is fighting Jan.

Now Brock is Coming back because there is no excitement in the division.Obviously there are heavyweights ranked higher than Mir and Fedor but I think I speak for us all when I say I'd rather watch Fedor vs Mir than Reem vs Blaydes or Werdum vs Volkov or AA vs Struve or any other fight you can think of outside of a Conor return. Id even rather watch Fedor vs Mir than Ortega vs Holloway.

Fedor vs Mir is still more interesting than 90% of the fights that the UFC can make.
Still wont draw over 800k, if that.

Both of them should of retired years ago.

Should *have.

"Should have" gets shortened to "should've", which is often pronounced like "should of".

Not trying to be a dick, that one just irks me.

We still have woodley

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

Only to pride fanboys like you. Mma fans outside of sherdog dont give a flyin crap about federrrrrrr

Conor is gone.
Jones is gone.
Ronda is gone.
Cain is gone.
Jds is gone.
Barnett is gone.
Rothwell is gone.
Hunt is old.
Reem is dead.

Big how? It's a meaningless fight. Neither Mir or Fedor are top 20 and both are on their way out.

"Id even rather watch Fedor vs Mir than Ortega vs Holloway."

That's because you're a super casual

You guys judge the value of a fight by the nostalgia/excitement factor.
Too bad in reality it is the $$$ that makes a fight big.

The only name in the fight is Mir, no one outside of Sherdog knows who Fedor is.

Agreed it's probably in the top 5 most significant human events ever, on par with World War 2 and inventing the wheel.

Back